нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Who Would Win?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Who Would Win?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Vin Diesel could beat both Goku and Batman at once with both arms and legs chained to a battle ship.
PostThu Aug 04, 2005 2:47 pm
liberator

Post subject:
Unfortunately, even though Batman is wily, and Goku is nigh unbeatable, they all fall before the obscene power of the nukes from Turn A Gundam.
PostThu Aug 04, 2005 8:27 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Pepito wins.
PostThu Aug 04, 2005 8:54 pm
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
Unspoken Rules of TIL "Who would win threads".

1. Goku will always lose.
2. Batman always stands a chance.
3. Pepito wins.
4. Gouf can beat Pepito, but only is straped to Pepito.
5. Gundams are to big to particpate.
6. John still owes me a fight of Bono, Mr. Clean, Degiko. Vs Emo Shinji, Ixidor, and MC Hammer.
PostThu Aug 04, 2005 10:17 pm
Laughingman

Post subject:
Chibi_Zero wrote:
Vin Diesel could beat both Goku and Batman at once with both arms and legs chained to a battle ship.

Unfortunately he decided to talk to Disney and star in the Pacifier, mybe the Hitman movie will redeem him.
PostFri Aug 05, 2005 5:48 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Laughingman wrote:
Chibi_Zero wrote:

Unfortunately he decided to talk to Disney and star in the Pacifier, mybe the Hitman movie will redeem him.

Even Vin Diesel makes mistakes.
PostFri Aug 05, 2005 8:52 pm
kiba

Post subject:
Of course kenshin Himora would win
PostMon May 01, 2006 6:25 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
*gasp* another necromancer....
PostMon May 01, 2006 6:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Why are we arguing about this? Its painfully obvious that Chuck Norris would kill all with his round house kick of doom.
PostMon May 01, 2006 9:55 pm
kiba

Post subject:
I hope you know that Bruce Lee taught chuck Norris and If kenshin was real he would easily beat chuck norris. Come on a sword to a round house kick you know which one would win. (Its not chuck Norris)
PostThu May 04, 2006 5:20 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Exactly, the roundhouse kick is only a part of Chuck Norris's repetoire. He could kill someone just by staring and willing them to die.....
PostThu May 04, 2006 7:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
If goku always looses I guess its time for Vegito to step hahaha he will whoop anyone INCLUDING chuck norris
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostThu May 04, 2006 9:16 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
I do believe that Mister Rogers would win, according to the ultimate showdown...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu May 04, 2006 11:45 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Sorry, but all arguments against Chuck Norris are invalid. The only person who stands a chance against Chuck Norris is MacGuyver. While Chuck has a roundhouse kick like a nuclear bomb, MacGuyver could actually build one simply using a tooth pick and a pop-tart.
PostFri May 05, 2006 12:37 pm
WanderingNomad17

Post subject: haha
this post has provided me with infinite laughter
PostWed Apr 18, 2007 12:34 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: