нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Dragonballz
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Dragonballz
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is your Fav. Fusion Character?
Vegito (Goku and vegeta; Earing fusion)
34%
 34%  [ 11 ]
Gogeta (Goku and Vegeta; fusion dance)
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Gotenks (Goten and Trunks)
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Kibito/Kai *unnamed* (Supreme Kai and kibito; earing fusion)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Herco (Goku and Hercule; lol)
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
Gonde (Goku and Dende; lol)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

AnimeArtist4

Post subject: Dragonballz
The Pure 100% DBZ topic. Every week day, we talk about the episode that was shown on that day, and on weekends, we talk about anything DBZ.

Right now, i want to talk about the appearance of Vegito (Spelled Veggetto in japanese) This has ben my fav. character since the beginning of DBZ. I had waited very patientley for him to arrive, and he finnally has! (Poor gohan) and after what i saw him do on friday, i know he's gonna kick some serious butt. I know veggetto is stronger as a super saiyan, but, i think he looks cooler not as a super saiyan.
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 11:56 am
j32885

Post subject:
LOL! Laughing It would of been very funny if Goku had to fuse Hercule. Overall, my favorite fused character is Vegito. Cool
"You Shall Not Pass!" - Gandalf The Gray
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 12:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AnimeArtist4

Post subject:
yeah. that looked very funny. think of the big attitude change! it's like goku, the kind hearted saiyan, fusing with a self absobed weakling. lol Did anyone colect the cards? (NOT the trading card GAME) i mean, the origina trading cards. wehre the rare ones were gold, and the REALLY rare hard to find cards where clear (I have like 7 of those) i also collect the french series two cards and i want to collect series three, but i haven't found any packs any where. Confused the only reason i collect those, is because the original english cards stopped at garlic junior saga, and when i finnally got all the english cards, i though i'd venture into another language ( i do collect japanese too)
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 12:54 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
You have obsessed yourself in DBZ far more than anyone else i've ever seen. You truly have no life and too much money.
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 1:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AnimeArtist4

Post subject:
to tell you the truth, i got 95% of my cards from my birthday, and i have no idea how that happened. I just had my brithday, and all my friends gave me only cards. lol. it was cool. i could stock a whole store with the amount of packs i received. lol.
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 1:10 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Where as I know most of what there is to know in the DBZ universe (Just don't ask me about GT), I only own a few of the new trading cards, and a t-shirt. Vegito looks and acts coolest, so I don't really have a choice there.

Two things though, AA4 (you don't mind me calling you that, right?) First, who would you say is the single strongest, non-fused, at full power, character at the end of DBZ (even though I have 7 eps left to see, I know who I'd pick, and the reasoning behind it.)

Second, I'd like to stump you the same way I did Trunx Kaio-jin. He'd seen the entire DB/Z/GT about 20 times and he couldn't get this. When Trunks comes from the future and first meets Goku, they go off to talk. For a second they cut back to Yamcha, and he sneezes. There is a reason for his sneezing. What is it?

Oh, and please, no one else answer, I want to see if AA4 knows the answer.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 1:20 pm
AnimeArtist4

Post subject:
is it ubuu?
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 1:26 pm
Knight_Hawk

Post subject:
Okay AnimeArtist4 answered the first question; the strongest non-fused character would have to be Gohan what iv seen so far.

EDIT: Oh i have a question. Is Gohans new form called Mystic Gohan? or is it just a fan sub name thay gave Gohan?

Last edited by Knight_Hawk on Sat Nov 09, 2002 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 2:47 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Oh, and please, no one else answer, I want to see if AA4 knows the answer.

Yeah but that has more to do with... craaaap I can't finish my statement without giving the answer away.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 3:02 pm
AnimeArtist4

Post subject:
actually, i just watched the tape, ad he never did sneeze
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 5:45 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
Second, I'd like to stump you the same way I did Trunx Kaio-jin. He'd seen the entire DB/Z/GT about 20 times and he couldn't get this. When Trunks comes from the future and first meets Goku, they go off to talk. For a second they cut back to Yamcha, and he sneezes. There is a reason for his sneezing. What is it?

...you know, that really can't be labeled a "dbz" question...it's more of a culture-related question than anything else...
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 6:25 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Damn you JJc, you just gave it away. . . . in the exact same way Spook was sure NOT too. Edit it if you can.

And AA4, watch again. Make sure it's the ep where Trunks is telling Goku everything about what is going to happen. For a second they cut back to the rest of the Z fighters and Yamcha sneezes.

As for your answer of Ubuu, all the "Who's strongest?" is pure speculation. Their power levels are never given. I was just wondering if you thought Goku or Gohan. Why? Cuz I was curious.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 7:05 pm
AnimeArtist4

Post subject:
ok. i will watch it again later.
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 8:09 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Knight_Hawk wrote:
Is Gohans new form called Mystic Gohan? or is it just a fan sub name thay gave Gohan?

Yes, that IS the name of Gohan's new form.
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 9:17 pm
AnimeArtist4

Post subject:
Who would you have wished beat buu? (Don't tell us the real person if you know!) I wish Gotenks would have beaten him.
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 9:37 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: