нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - TDA Chat Room Online!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
TDA Chat Room Online!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
it is, I use gaim there fore I use AIM, Y!, MSN, ICQ,and I think I might be missing
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Sep 30, 2004 10:51 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
I got both Very Happy

Yahoos the devil thow...gotta stay away from some of those chats, see some disturbing sutff.

Thats what it is all about!
PostWed Oct 20, 2004 1:21 am
just

Veteran

Post subject:
This is a great SITE!!!!
PostFri Oct 22, 2004 11:08 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
right... and?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Oct 22, 2004 11:11 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
just

Veteran

Post subject:
And.....I enjoy the company of all others, and the wise advice of the veterans. Is that sufficient?
PostTue Dec 21, 2004 11:56 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
It took you 2 months to come up with an answer to that question; I applaud your intelligence....or harshly discourage your extreme procrastination.
PostWed Dec 22, 2004 2:51 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
I think he had to think about it for a long time..................
PostThu Dec 23, 2004 9:29 am
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject: It's just uncalled for.
The members here are doing their best to slap/flame some sense into Just, and for that I admire them. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be having any effect. I guess I'll give it a go for a couple weeks.

You really don't have to drag up two-months-old threads just so you can have the last feeble chuckle. There are a few reasons for this. First, and most obvious, we don't need any help to remember your previous posts and how much they annoyed/angered/dismayed us. Leave the past in the past, and you have a slim hope of improvement. Then comes the matter of your post itself. You seem to have a general inability to post in multiple sentcenes. You do show due respect to the forms and convention of the written English language, but this appears to serve as a flattering front for what passes as conscious thought for you. You seem to have some notion that post count is indicative of status, or posting ability. You're wrong. No matter how much of this crap you post, we will not praise your insight. We will not welcome you into the fold of "Veterans". If you continue, we will do nothing more than mock you for the rest of your existence here. We've had people here that liked that sort of thing, and intentionally provoked it. It's rare for Tyler to break out the BanHammer, but it does happen. Shape up or ship out.

Finally, I shall address the actual content of your last few posts in this thread.

Article 1: The Beginning
just wrote:
This is a great SITE!!!!

Wrong thread, you dip. There's no reason to hijack a sticky thread just for that sentiment, which we all share. If you're going to go off on a wild tangent, at least post on the thread a little before you do. Have a reason why you would post this, in this particular thread, before you post.

Article 2: Just got worse
just wrote:
And.....I enjoy the company of all others, and the wise advice of the veterans. Is that sufficient?

If you had answered the question at first, I'd have been more lenient. It is now considered a second offense. But you've already been derided for it above, so I shall move on to different matters.

You claim to enjoy the company of all others. Hmm, that's very interesting. You set yourself up as an outcast, neglect to follow the provided etiquette for posting, show yourself to be feeble-minded or at least annoying, and generally make a hell of a lot of enemies. This doesn't strike me as a healthy way to "enjoy the company of all others," ne? If you enjoy our company, you'd be (and have been) well advised to not piss us off any further. If you don't, then why are you here?

Which leads to the second point. We've told you what you're doing wrong. You have been directed to several sets of guidelines, any one of which would make you less shunned. You ignore all our subtle, blatant, and angry requests. How can we believe you when you say you enjoy "the wise advice of the veterans"? If you respect us that much, then heed our advice. If not, just leave.

Article 3: the horizon grows Dim
darkness88 wrote:
I think he had to think about it for a long time..................

I will preface this by saying that darkness88 isn't the initial violator, but he's earned most of this post in his own way.

Thank you, Captain Obvious. The problem has been addressed, by one of the Veterans. Now you, a new and not-liked member, come along and reiterate a fragment of the previous post, without adding any new insight. What does that say to us? Some might spout the adage "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". Maybe, if the imitation extended to other posts and thread-startings, I'd accept that. What I see is a n00b trying to gain acceptance by jumping on a bandwagon. Or possibly an idiot who didn't understand what FDD said. Either way, it's not appreciated here. If you don't have something new to add, don't post.

And finally, regarding the number of ellipses at the end of that sentence, one set of three is quite enough.
PostThu Dec 23, 2004 11:51 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject: Fak has given me the opportunity to drop a hint...
Force-Attuned Krogoth guy, you're my hero!
PostThu Dec 23, 2004 2:31 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject: Re: It's just uncalled for.
Force-Attuned_Krogoth wrote:

And finally, regarding the number of ellipses at the end of that sentence, one set of three is quite enough.

I like using four. It signifies something followed then ended.
PostThu Dec 23, 2004 3:47 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject: Re: It's just uncalled for.
dougisfunny wrote:

I like using four. It signifies something followed then ended.

Okay, I'll fix my latest hint Wink
PostFri Dec 24, 2004 11:21 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
3 or 4 are both gramattically correct, but they each have a different meaning. The 4, as Doug stated, signifies an end. The 3 are more open ended.

ANYway, the Krogoth has expressed what a lot of us feel. And he doens't say it to offend, he says it to try and get you two to notice that you're annoying us and that all of the annoyance could EASILY be halted with SLIGHT alterations of behavior. We're most annoyed because you two are SO CLOSE to being nice guys, but you fall short. PLEASE try to follow our advice. We're just trying to help you.

Help US to help YOU.

Please?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Dec 27, 2004 10:40 pm
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ok FINE!

I'll pull out the insult pictures. Are you all happy now?
PostTue Dec 28, 2004 5:26 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
WTF happened to this?
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 5:46 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
No one gives a damn anymore....just lets everything cease and become nothingness...
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 6:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: