нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Gaming Discussion
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Gaming Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
ehh.... sounds like to much of a hassle to me anyway

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostTue Dec 31, 2002 3:59 am
Knight_Hawk

Post subject:
Speaking of Luner here is a great amv, scroll down. Enjoy.
http://www.feanorsamv.com/movies.html
PostTue Dec 31, 2002 10:54 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
According to a The Hollywood Reporter, the name of Xbox 2 will, in fact, be called Xbox Next. Though sources for this information were not cited, the domain xboxnext.com has been registered by Microsoft.

The report went on to say Microsoft planned to release Xbox Next before the Sony released PS3 in 2005 and that it would include UltimateTV technology to allow for digital recording and TV web surfing.

However, it's been long believed that a ReplayTV and web-browsing applications would be add-ons released within the next two years for the current version of Xbox.

The article also claimed that a smaller, lighter version of the Xbox may be released in 2003 for between $130-150.

Ok, X-Box Next.... that's pretty crappy. Of course, gamecube aint any better (sorry, but it's a crappy name). A smaller lighter X-Box though would be pretty sweet.

PostThu Jan 02, 2003 7:09 pm
Knight_Hawk

Post subject:
" UltimateTV technology to allow for digital recording and TV web surfing"

Its costs M$ about $300 for the xbox right now and the selling price right now is about $250. What is M$ thinking they are already losing money...its just bad business. Sony is doing the same shit "all in one entertainment system" (something like that). Anyways i wounder what the prices for the next gen consel is going to be ($350?)

Xbox Next? lol thats just bad.
PostThu Jan 02, 2003 7:21 pm
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject:
Knight_Hawk wrote:
" UltimateTV technology to allow for digital recording and TV web surfing"

Its costs M$ about $300 for the xbox right now and the selling price right now is about $250. What is M$ thinking they are already losing money...its just bad business. Sony is doing the same shit "all in one entertainment system" (something like that). Anyways i wounder what the prices for the next gen consel is going to be ($350?)

Xbox Next? lol thats just bad.

Correction: $199 with two very poor selling Sega Xbox titles. Of course, that's being very vague as far as Sega Xbox titles go.
PostThu Jan 02, 2003 8:31 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
Ok, X-Box Next.... that's pretty crappy. Of course, gamecube aint any better (sorry, but it's a crappy name). A smaller lighter X-Box though would be pretty sweet.

But it's a cube! And it plays games!

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Jan 02, 2003 8:46 pm
Knight_Hawk

Post subject:
y0 its like gang war fare in da hood counter strike style. Anyways people these days are morons.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=582&e=1&cid=582&u=/nm/20030102/wr_nm/life_cybercafes_dc
PostSat Jan 04, 2003 12:57 am
Knight_Hawk

Post subject:
Nintendo Reveals Backlit Game Boy Advance:

Answering the cries of gamers frustrated with the Game Boy Advance's dark screen, Nintendo today unveiled a frontlit version of the popular handheld. Dubbed GBA SP, the new model comes in a redesigned clamshell case with a screen that flips up (think cellphone) to reveal the control pad. And, breaking with tradition, the new GBA comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery as standard, providing the unit with 10 hours of battery life with the light on and 18 hours of play with it off.
Contrary to suggestions from British magazine Edge, there are no extra buttons on the GBA SP pad, and nor has the hardware been given an upgrade - this is the same old GBA in a new casing (and thus, all previous GBA games are fully compatible with the unit, and older GBC games that worked fine on a GBA will work fine on a GBA SP).

Thanks to the clamshell design the unit itself is tiny, with Japanese newspaper Mainichi reporting that it measures approximately 8cm on each side and is only 2.5cm thick. It'll be available in platinum and black initially, which will no doubt please those who like to have matching color sets of consoles (sorry purple GameCube owners, but the purple GBA SP is for Japan only).

Curiously, the unit lacks a headphone jack, with the back of the GBA SP sporting only a link cable port and a "utility port" to recharge the battery. Nintendo plans to sell an adapter to allow headphones to use the utility port.

You'd better start saving up those pennies soon for the GBA SP - Nintendo has the unit priced at $99 and slated for a Valentine's Day (that's February 14th, loveless ones) launch in Japan and March 23rd in the US.
PostTue Jan 07, 2003 1:14 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
it's not really backlit now is it? considering it['s frontlit and all but check it out... looks... different and more breakable.

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 1:25 pm
Knight_Hawk

Post subject:
Breakable, no headphone port and will cost you more then the current gba. I rather get afterBurner about $50 then this crap. Well they're calling it "Backlit".
PostTue Jan 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think the big selling point will be its size. 3.5 inches square and 1 inch tall. there['s enough lighting solutions out there to make people not buy a gba again just for a lit one, though the extended battery life might also help.

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 3:07 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I got a good light for my GBA and a battery pack with 12 hours of life. With that said I'm happy with my current GBA.
PostTue Jan 07, 2003 3:33 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
well since I don't have one I might consider getting this.

Oh, and Star Fox Adventures is one of the lamest titles Rare has ever made.
PostTue Jan 07, 2003 6:34 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
This new GBA has a screen that's adjustable though. You can change the angle. Less stiff necks. It seems you have all missed this point.

And I've said it before. Rare hasn't made a good game since Perfect Dark, which was only using the ingenuity from Goldeneye.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Jan 07, 2003 7:32 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
This new GBA has a screen that's adjustable though. You can change the angle. Less stiff necks. It seems you have all missed this point.

no miss the point, I'm just not up to spending the money for another GBA.
PostTue Jan 07, 2003 7:38 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 13 of 57

Jump to: