нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The "End of the year" Thread of 2003
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The "End of the year" Thread of 2003
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject: The "End of the year" Thread of 2003
Yep, it's now time to commemorate the things we have done, gotten, and blah blah blah over the year. It has been a great year. Saddam was captured, Arnold became governor of California, and RVD opened a comic book store and not just any comic book store, a 5-star comic book store. Then came the sadder moments: the death of great people (John Ritter, Stu Hart and many more), the loss of many people in the war in Iraq, and Arnold becoming governor. And then we see the funnier moments including......Arnold becoming governor. The point is, this has been a good year for many and we should bring that happiness to the next year and the following years to come. Mention anything that has happened to you or anything you wanted to add.
PostSun Dec 28, 2003 9:34 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hmm, got my first girlfriend. I'd say that's major on a personal level. Also really began to open my eyes ot curruption in the world and how screwed we are as long as money controls things.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Dec 28, 2003 11:04 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Is it just me, or has the movie industry improved this year? Usually, every year, we would get only a few good movies and tons of crap. But in 2003, I've seen more better, entertaining movies and less overbearing bores.

I hope 2004 does this again. I'm gonna miss 2003. Sad It was the best year for movie fans, IMHO.
PostMon Dec 29, 2003 12:02 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well the studios are in a constant competition with eachother and each try and release their best stuff at the same time. This year just happened to be one of those years. The movie industry has just been crankin' out hits that have the widest mass appeal.
PostMon Dec 29, 2003 12:35 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
2003 was a good year for CN viewers. We got lots of new shows spread across CCF, AS, and Toonami.

Toonami got a new TOM and a new Absolution. ...and a new font which I still don't like.

2003 was the "year of The Matrix". We got The Animatrix, Reloaded, and Revolutions. Um... yay?

2003 was also a sad year with lots of dead celebrities like SeaLab's Harry Goz.

More sadness when the space shuttle Columbia and her crew were lost on February 1st.
PostMon Dec 29, 2003 2:07 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Me: Good year, people died.
Villagers: YAY!
Me: (Not yet)
Villagers: ...
Me: Now!
Villager: WOOHOO! YIPEE! WAHOO-OO-OOEE!
SFX: SPLAT!
ME: Yeh Hah Hah! Good one Tetsuo. Nice splatter of the entire village.
Tetsuo: Thanks.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostMon Dec 29, 2003 4:27 am
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:
Is it just me, or has the movie industry improved this year? Usually, every year, we would get only a few good movies and tons of crap. But in 2003, I've seen more better, entertaining movies and less overbearing bores.

I hope 2004 does this again. I'm gonna miss 2003. Sad It was the best year for movie fans, IMHO.

Damn right, and it looks like next will be good to with stuff like:
Hellboy
Spiderman 2
The Incredibles
Sky Captain and the world of Tommorrow

But, It will have shit...
The Day after Tommorrow (However the fuck you spell it)
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags

Last edited by Green-Bird on Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
PostMon Dec 29, 2003 8:55 am
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
You really can't tommorrow. Sad, it's near the end of the year and we find out that Green-Bird can't spell tommorrow.
PostMon Dec 29, 2003 9:23 am
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
LOOK OVER HERE.

I was almost drunk last night. I'm having trouble typing this.

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostMon Dec 29, 2003 10:11 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
I'd say that this was a decent year. I graduated from highschool, bought a DDRMAX2 w/ pad combo, and downloaded over 200 gigs of anime. Yeah its been another decent year.
PostMon Dec 29, 2003 3:22 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Lets see first my new years resolution is to not repeat the second half of 2003.

Good things. Watched the kids grow up a little more.
Made a trip to Charlotte, NC to meet 13 people from my Star Wars Galaxies Clan
My sons hearing has been improving. His speech is coming back. And although its costing me a lot of money. He will make it into kindergarten next year instead of being held back a year to catch up. And spending 13 years of school in the same grade as his sister (which is a hell i wont put him through). The small part of me thats a christian is thanking god that its working out. And that my daughter is here (there 11 months apart) for him to practice talking to.

Bad things. Lost my job june 30th been working shit contract work since. Went back to the school for a month when there were 300 laptops infected. Released october 1 again. Gained another 20 pounds on top of what i had gained from working in a basement on laptops for six months. Still working off being an emotional wreck from being a male who cant support his family. But thankfully my wifes a professional who can. Mostly just want to hit bottom so everything can go back up again. Lost my chances to enter local politics again. Lost a chance to buy a very large house pretty cheaply. I was told of the layoff june 12th. I was placing the downpayment June 15th. Didnt lose any money. Generally feeling less like a loser then i had been for a couple months. Good thing i dont drink or lose drugs
Oh yeah breaking my ankle in January sucked to.

bye bye 2003. May i never live another year like you ever again.
PostMon Dec 29, 2003 5:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Damnit Fodder, you've reminded me that the real world can suck ASS. I like my shell. I like high school. Part of me is dreading college next year.

But I'm glad to hear your son is improving (never knew anything was even wrong). And you'll find a job, I'm sure. My dad was laid off twice in 2 years. We made it through. You just might have to switch fields slightly, or completely . . .

Damn you real world . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Dec 29, 2003 10:01 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm not looking to have kids for about 5 years or so...

I don't wanna grow up

Thankfully my fiancée hasn't said i have to!
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostMon Dec 29, 2003 10:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
This year has been crazy. I've had several personal victories. My first Girl-friend being the one I'm most fond of. But I've had several things happen to me/that I've done that I would never like to have happen to anyone, not just me. Sadly, I have begun to realize just how badly the world has been screwing it self. If only people were more self-less. Money is not the root of all evil, and greed is only the beginning. I hope and pray that people in this world, my-self included, will see the problems we've created in society and work to rectify them. Unfortunately this year I have realized that the power of one person is incredible, but when fighting an up-hill battle, on person has a greater negative influence than a positive one if not working together. Humanity has gotten it-self in deep, deep enough it will take everyone to get our selves out.

In lou of more overwhelming verbosity, I wish you all successful and happy New Year.
PostMon Dec 29, 2003 10:49 pm
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
Green-Bird wrote:
LOOK OVER HERE.

I was almost drunk last night. I'm having trouble typing this.

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.

Drunk People, so angry....
PostMon Dec 29, 2003 11:20 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: