нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Team Tournament Battle
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Team Tournament Battle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Mithron-

Post subject:
Beatdiggga wrote:
That works. When Spook clears up the rules, I'll start.

Uhh, Spook? When did he get to make the rules?

Well, the way it works is that each character may make one attack each post directed towards the other team or a character on the other team or something like that. You use your own judgment deciding if any of your characters have died, but if you do not carry your judgment with honor, my knights will remove that character and then kill him/her/it some more. After the match I shall cast LIFE-3 on all characters and both leaders (players). Yes, the players fight as well. If the leader dies the fight still goes on. It only ends if one side gives up or has no living characters or the 10 posts are up and we vote on it.
PostMon Apr 28, 2003 8:18 pm
-Mithron-

Post subject:
Fixing
PostMon Apr 28, 2003 8:19 pm
-Mithron-

Post subject:
Fixed
PostMon Apr 28, 2003 8:21 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beatdiggga wrote:

Well, ya see... it all begins with the puddin' pop but the kids don't know what the jazz is all about with their hippin and their hoppin and their bippin and their boppin. that reminds me of the new coke, no it reminds me if kodak with it's bright flashy mcflashflash colors and superier hampsters which ont he topic of hapsters don't do drugs because once you try the dope it just won't stop soon you'll be building soap box derby cars and eventually make your way to the hospital to visit your sick grandmother who was hit with a paper airplane which the local bear threw out of the window of a burning building deep in the forests long long ago in a galaxy far far away on currasant where Luke just met Han for the first time and their budding relationship started out where they went to movies, stole candy and generally caused mass panic in the wolverines of the woods where the x-men are following the trail of a lost mutant named frank who has a shaved toe that talks to other people in quite the gentalmenly manner like that of an englishman who shall remain naimeless, lets just call him Jessica and THAT my friends is how things work.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostMon Apr 28, 2003 8:44 pm
-Mithron-

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
Beatdiggga wrote:

Well, ya see... it all begins with the puddin' pop but the kids don't know what the jazz is all about with their hippin and their hoppin and their bippin and their boppin. that reminds me of the new coke, no it reminds me if kodak with it's bright flashy mcflashflash colors and superier hampsters which ont he topic of hapsters don't do drugs because once you try the dope it just won't stop soon you'll be building soap box derby cars and eventually make your way to the hospital to visit your sick grandmother who was hit with a paper airplane which the local bear threw out of the window of a burning building deep in the forests long long ago in a galaxy far far away on currasant where Luke just met Han for the first time and their budding relationship started out where they went to movies, stole candy and generally caused mass panic in the wolverines of the woods where the x-men are following the trail of a lost mutant named frank who has a shaved toe that talks to other people in quite the gentalmenly manner like that of an englishman who shall remain naimeless, lets just call him Jessica and THAT my friends is how things work.

lmao!!! Rap that to a beat and you got an EL P track.
PostMon Apr 28, 2003 11:06 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Whoops.
PostTue Apr 29, 2003 1:19 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Allright, let's start.

#1.

Alexander- So the plan is laid out right here. We neutralize each of the fighters, 1 at a time, and then we obtain dominance. With unprecedented speed, the enemy will be unable to fight back.
Char- No problem. {Gets in Sazabi mecha}
Beat- This wave packet cannon should finish Ryoko.
Naraku- And I have raised several key demons for this task. Including a demon calvary for Alexander, and my poison bees.

Beefy- Where are you beat?
{Naraku's poisonous gas covers the area around Beefy's team}
Kirby- (cough)Gas!(cough)
Sakura- Can't...breathe!
Ryoko- Well, I don't need to breathe! Come on out beat!
{A bright wave of energy goes through the gas and hits Ryoko dead center} AHHHHHH!
Beat- {Wearing a StarDroid armor with a gas filter and a arm cannon} This wave packet gun is proven to kill you. It counters your paranomal abilities, killing you in all of you existence. How does mortality feel? {Continues firing}
Kirby- {Tries to suck in beat}
Naraku- Now... {Lets a pack of the poisonous bees enter Kirby's mouth}
Kirby- Uh, I don't feel so good. {Collapses}
Naraku- The poisonous bees. Considering that Kirby's nothing more than a big pink wind tunnel, the bees he swallows will kill him.
Sakura- I'll save you! Windy! {The windy spirit disperses the gas} Now...
Char- {Shoots the area where Sakura is with a beam rifle} Loser.
Sakura- AHHHHH!!! {Gets blown away from her staff and cards}
Char- {Steps on Sakura with the Sazabi, then jumps off} The plan is working!
Beefy- Uh oh.
Alexander- {To his demon calvary raised by Naraku} FOWARD! VICTORY!!! {The calvary led by Alexander moves in, stabs Ryoko, Kirby, Sakura, and Beefy, then moves out into the distance, away from attackable range, as Beat, Char, and Naraku continue pounding Beefy's team}
PostTue Apr 29, 2003 1:51 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:

Alexander: *Watching the pounding from a distance.* Something's not right...... ACK! *Alexander is run through the back by Ryoko's light sword.*

*Team Beefy is standing in a vacant part of the ring.*
Beefy: Sorry to interrupt you people, but you were just having too much fun.

Beat: Team Beefy!? But if you're over there then who are we pounding over here?

Sakura: Illusion Card return! *The Team Beefy Beat's crew was fighting fades away.*

Naraku: We were fighting an illusion? Those cards are starting to annoy me.

Ryoko: Enough talk. *Teleports behind Naraku and slices him in half.*

Sakura: Now! Little Card! *Char and his mecha are reduced to a height of six inches.* Let's see how tuff you are now.

Beefy: Since Alexander is in quite a bit of pain at the moment, it looks like it's just you and me Beat. *Appears right in front of Beat.*

Beat: Wha? *Beat gets punched by Beefy and gets sent to the other side of the ring.* Beefy's fast, not surprising. But how is Beefy strong enough to knock me across the ring?

Meanwhile...

*Under Naraku's baboon skin one of his wooden puppets breaks in half.*

Ryoko: Damn! Demon puppetry. Now where's the real Naraku?

Naraku: *Appears behind Ryoko.* Looking for me...
PostTue Apr 29, 2003 7:56 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
What an amazing fight! *Gets microphone shoved in mouth by Char*Mmmph....
PostTue Apr 29, 2003 8:45 pm
-Mithron-

Post subject:
Sir Yang: This fight is unfolding better than I hoped, and even better, no intervention necessary. *Starts eating some pie*

Mithron: I agree.

Lady Hikari: Well, I'm bored! When do I get some action?!?

Sir Dreadstar: Action, huh? I got all the action you need right here....heheh

Lady Hikari: *Pushes Sir Dreadstar off his horse* shut up...
PostTue Apr 29, 2003 10:02 pm
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject:
An audience member named Roshi is requesting more close up shots of Ryoko's fight.
PostTue Apr 29, 2003 10:05 pm
-Mithron-

Post subject:
Mithron: Wait a sec! Who the heck is filming all this?
*Everyone looks around*

Some guy: LOOK!! Up in the sky!

Someone: It’s a bird!

Sometwo: It’s a plane!

Somethree: IT'S A GUNDAAAAMMM!!!!!!!

Mario: It's a ME, a Mario!!!

Sir Nigel: Wait, no, not at all....it's Lakitu with that fishing rod/camera apparatus!

Everybody: YAY!
PostTue Apr 29, 2003 10:50 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
*Some random redneck tries to shoot down Lakitu*

Slim: Will alll rednecks please leave the cameraman alone!

Random Redneck: He's a camera man? I thought he was a duck!

Slim: *sigh* Will all people with a GPA lower than one please leave....
PostWed Apr 30, 2003 8:22 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:

Beat- So, you wanna play "Card" games? {Whips out custom enchanted Yu-Gi-Oh! deck} Behold the superiority of Yu-Gi-Oh! brand cards! Swords of Revealling light! Freeze Beefy for three turns! {The swords do just that} Healing master! {The healing master appears and heals Alexander of his wounds}
Alexander- For a moment, I thought I was in trouble.
Beat- Alexander. Take the calvary and head to Formation 2.
Alexander- Allright. {Takes off}
Sakura- I summon...
Beat- Magic jammer! Nullify all of Sakura's magic! {Sakura's attempt to summon a magic power fails, as Char and the Sazabi are returned to normal kickass mecha size} Clow magic is easy to counter. Much more so than 80mm laser blasts from fin funnels.
Char- Gotcha, beat. {Char launches all of his fin funnels, which begin to open fire on Sakura}
Sakura- AIEEEE!!! {The staff of Sakura is vaporized by the beams}
Char- Magic from your cards, or the superiority of Zeon!
Alexander- {Charges in} And now for the finisher!
Sakura- Kirby, help!
Kirby- I can't, or else I'll be poisoned again!
{Alexander the Great moves in with his calvary, striking Sakura and Kirby with their blades}

Ryoko- Where are you Naraku?
{Naraku's poisonous gas begins to cover the are where Ryoko is}
Voice that sounds like Tenchi- Ryoko? Is that you?
Ryoko- Tenchi?! What are you doing here?
{Tenchi pulls out the wave packet gun and shoots the real Ryoko dead center}
Tenchi- Killing you.
Ryoko- AHHHHHHH! Why?!
Tenchi- Because I hate you, bitch. I have always been in love with Ayeka, and with your head, I'll prove it to her. And actually have some peace at home. Everyone else will be happier too. Especially Ryo-Ohki.
Ryoko- Crying or Very sad tenchi... {continues getting fired on}

Beat- Now for you, Beefy. {The hands on beat's armor draw two laser blades as the SORL wear off and beefy tries to punch beat}
Beefy- Yah! {punches beat, to no effect}
Beat- Well, the stabilizers are on, and now I can absorb any kind of punishment. You may be quick, but that won't save you. {Like lightning, beat moves and slashes at Beefy with both blades, with a tremendous force behind them}
Beefy- OW! {Reels back, in considerable pain}
Beat- And thanks to magic jammer nullifying Sakura's magic, I know this isn't an illusion.
PostWed Apr 30, 2003 1:35 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Damn, I'm too late. I demand that this tounament be made 16 teams. Why? Well, I have the ultimate team.

1) B.F.M. (Big Furry Monsert) Left (from Magic: The Gathering)
2) B.F.M. Right
Description:
It was big. Really, really big. No, bigger than that. Even bigger. Keep going. More. No, more. Look, we're talking krakens and dreadnoughts for jewelry. It was big!
3) Shiek/Zelda (legend of Zelda)
Description:
He's a ninja AND a princess. What mroe do you need?
4) John Bono in his custom Firefly (Mechwarrior).

Together we are: Team 3.14159265
PostWed Apr 30, 2003 3:59 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 3 of 23

Jump to: