нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Dragonballz
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Dragonballz
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is your Fav. Fusion Character?
Vegito (Goku and vegeta; Earing fusion)
34%
 34%  [ 11 ]
Gogeta (Goku and Vegeta; fusion dance)
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Gotenks (Goten and Trunks)
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Kibito/Kai *unnamed* (Supreme Kai and kibito; earing fusion)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Herco (Goku and Hercule; lol)
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
Gonde (Goku and Dende; lol)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
And the movies don't count. When talking about stuff like this, don't count the movies. They may be fun to watch, but even if they CAN fit into the DBZ Universe timeline (as only 3 of the 13 do), they have no bearing on the timeline.

That's exactly my point! The movies kick everything into a cocked hat. You can't rely on the movies to explain anything, but that's what they tried to do when they made the darn thing. Unfortunately, Movie #13 is the only place where they even talk about how Trunks got his sword, so in a twisted way, that's what the whole thing's about. But, since we can't rely on the movies to tell us anything for certain, we have absolutely no idea where Trunks got his sword from. But we do...but we don't...oh my, I've gone cross-eyed.
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 7:10 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
the only movie that had an impact from what I could tell was dead zone, but I really don't pay enough attention to DBZ to care about where trunks got his sword, where movies fit in, what akira did and what he didn't (partially because I haven't yet seen GT).

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 7:13 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm too lazy to look at all the old posts. Was this n00b properly chastised for using "lol" in the name of a thread or one of its poll choices?
PostTue Nov 19, 2002 8:07 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
I'm too lazy to look at all the old posts. Was this n00b properly chastised for using "lol" in the name of a thread or one of its poll choices?

No. I don't think he was. Dear lord we are failing... FAILING!!! Crying or Very sad

PostTue Nov 19, 2002 10:52 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yes you are. :Smacks Spook across the face. THE FACE:
This n00b is what are friend here will not become.http://www.somethingawful.com/archives/daily/news-archive-17-11-2002.htm
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 6:17 pm
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
Q: why is there a rerun of DBZ on at 5:30 central time today? did they move the new episodes to the earlier DBZ slot, or what? and did I already miss this discussion?
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 6:29 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
i'm angry
weren't they supposed to finish DBZ?

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 7:11 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Not yet, apparently.
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 8:25 pm
alveywp

Post subject:
This may be a long shot, but I'm hoping that the final 12 episodes of DBZ might be shown later on after a another run or two of the latest shows. Remember last year with Dragonball how they reran the first group of episodes and then showed more new ones around the beginning of last year. Maybe, just maybe they'll do that with DBZ this season. Question But it really depends on Funimation. Exclamation
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 10:13 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
alveywp wrote:
This may be a long shot, but I'm hoping that the final 12 episodes of DBZ might be shown later on after a another run or two of the latest shows.

I believe that's the actual plan. Matt Wilson of Toonzone posted speculation to that effect in the usenet newsgroups. One repeat run of this year's episodes should end in Question March? Question It's as good a time as any.
PostThu Nov 21, 2002 3:54 am
Klaej

Post subject:
...or they could stretch out the series as long as humanly possible, considering the unbelievable profit they seem to be making off it and the fact that after all, considering the thing was already completely said and done before it even came here, they have limited resources to work with.

As you could tell if you read my little article the other day I too am hoping that they get the series finished before the end of time, but they like being slow about it and sort of have a reason to be.
PostThu Nov 21, 2002 6:40 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
If they['r smart they['ll run dbz straight through from the beginning. Monday - Friday. Two {"new{" episodes a day. When['d they get through the eps they already have if they['d do that? I Don['t know the total number of eps it['s up to now.

PostThu Nov 21, 2002 9:59 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Here's what I think they will do. See, people are going to want to see the end of DBZ. Then they would forget allllll about GT. So CN will show the last eps of Z and then segue right into GT next fall, show half of GT, stop, and then show the other half the year after. It's the largest gain moneywise for them, although it is very very devious.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Nov 21, 2002 3:39 pm
BebopDeathGod

Post subject:
Reruns of DBZ make me angry. Werent they supposed to finish the series?
PostThu Nov 21, 2002 4:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
BebopDeathGod wrote:
Reruns of DBZ make me angry. Werent they supposed to finish the series?

Weren't you paying attention to the last five posts. I swear, it's like people sometimes have no attention spa- hey, look! Something Shiny!
PostThu Nov 21, 2002 7:28 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: