нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Anime guns!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Anime guns!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject: Anime guns!
http://www.poseidon.co.jp/2F/2f.html

Custom made, everything from Spike's Glock to Alculard's handgun. It'll make you rethink the 2nd amendment.
PostWed Apr 23, 2003 11:19 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ok I'd like to have
http://www.poseidon.co.jp/2F/vash_o/vgv_1.html

But the grip seems wrong. And then theres the lack of the name of the gun on the side. In tri-gun I have caught a glimpse of "COLT LONG 45" on the side of the gun.

Which btw leads into this. hmm... how to say this without spoiling things. You know lets ignore plot problem one and just ask
"Why is Vash carrying an american gun?" Dont answer with any spoilers for those watching the show for the first time. Feel free to private mesage me the answer that you think
PostWed Apr 23, 2003 12:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
That's the gun from the manga. The anime version was so popular, they're sold out at the moment.
PostWed Apr 23, 2003 12:42 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Is there a link to it?
PostWed Apr 23, 2003 12:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
http://www.poseidon.co.jp/5F/vash_a/vash_1.html
PostWed Apr 23, 2003 12:54 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
18000 yen... Thats like 1.25 american isnt it? Smile
PostWed Apr 23, 2003 12:57 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
closer to 180 dollars if I remember my basics of conversion. 1 yen basicly equals 1 cent.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Apr 23, 2003 2:09 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Actually it's about 149.38 which isn't that bad for a custom made gun of that size. God those are sweet.

EBONY AND IVORY
PostWed Apr 23, 2003 6:58 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I use the 1 yen = 1 cent equasion to get a basic rough idea of what something will cost with as little to no math as possible.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Apr 23, 2003 11:15 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
But the grip seems wrong. And then theres the lack of the name of the gun on the side. In tri-gun I have caught a glimpse of "COLT LONG 45" on the side of the gun.

That's just the caliber, or the cartridge used. The gun actually looks like an old break-top Smith & Wesson (but I'm sure it isn't).
Quote:
Which btw leads into this. hmm... how to say this without spoiling things. You know lets ignore plot problem one and just ask
"Why is Vash carrying an american gun?"

Because Japanese guns suck. Which is why they don't make them anymore, except as foreign exports for and designed by other companies (Browning and Weatherby).
(Used to be a firearms otaku) Very Happy
PostThu Apr 24, 2003 8:19 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I agree it looks like a smith and wesson but it did say "Colt long 45" on the side.

I noticed it mentioned "Gas guns" are these airsoft guns?
PostThu Apr 24, 2003 9:18 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Like I said above, that's only the name of the cartridge the gun fires.
PostThu Apr 24, 2003 10:13 am
AnimePrime

Post subject:
One question,

Aren't guns ileagle in Japan?
PostFri Apr 25, 2003 7:42 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yes.
Personal possession of FIREARMS (at least handguns) is illegal. There's nothing illegal about having non-working replicas, air/CO2 guns or toys.

Longarms (rifles and shotguns) might be OK, but heavily regulated. I don't really know.
PostFri Apr 25, 2003 8:33 am
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
Zechs wrote:
EBONY AND IVORY

*drools* i soooo want those.

If these were true airsoft guns, they would opperate off of "green gas" If they take cO2 cartriges then they are pellet guns/bb guns.

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostFri Apr 25, 2003 10:13 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: