нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Who would win in the ultimate battle of the BIG robots?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Who would win in the ultimate battle of the BIG robots?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who would win in the ultimate battle of the BIG robots?
Deathstrike Gundam
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Strike Gundam
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Big O
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Shining Gundam
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Rose Gundam
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gigantor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Megas
41%
 41%  [ 10 ]
Tallgeese
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
G.I.R.
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 24

AngelHedgie

Post subject:
liberator wrote:
The Freedom could hold it's own, but it would eventually take a hit and with the scale of weapons Big O uses one hit is all it would take.

Remember, though, that all of Big O's physical weapons would do jack-shit to the Freedom, courtesy of its nuclear-powered PS armor.

Best line from a Cartoon Cartoon: "Sometimes love hurts, Pud'n. And I love you very much."
PostSat Mar 05, 2005 10:01 am
liberator

Post subject:
I dare any armor to stand up to The Final Stage Laughing

I've been doing some thinking, perhaps the GX could whack O with the Sat Cannon.
PostSun Mar 06, 2005 12:24 am
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
To long to charge. Big O would rape it before the GX could fire.
PostSun Mar 06, 2005 5:26 pm
liberator

Post subject:
Look at the end of episode 6(first of ep 7?) when they are running from the power plant explosion, Garod tosses a shot off almost as soon as the captain suggests it. The long charge time is a plot device.
PostMon Mar 07, 2005 5:29 pm
Gerbera345

Post subject:
Phase Shift armour can be overwhelmed with sufficient force, it simply changes the magnetic makeup of the armour to make it more resistant to impacts, a sufficiently strong impact could still penetrate the armour. And seeing as how Big-O has a massive height, weight, and power advantage over most machines it would smash Freedom like a paper bag. Especially if current height estimates are correct and the Big-O isn't twenty meters tall but is sixty meters tall. This brings it right into Eva playground.

Big O also seems to be able to deflect most any attacks with it's primary arm shields, Big Fau's tentacle cannons splashed across the shields like rain and heavy missiles from Dagon did nothing. Odds are the Satellite Cannon would burn up the outer layers of the shields but even Big O's eye lasers could screw up the X Gundam, not to mention the Chromebuster or the Arm Gatlings. Even against an Eva the Big O could stand a chance, seeing as how the sixty meter height is the likely height of the Big O an Eva wouldn't be able to use it's mass to it's advantage and infact would likely be thrown around by Big O. The Big O was capable of lifting the Behemoth which was at least several city blocks large. The Big O also seems to rely on the pilots own resolve and will power to operate and only specific people can operate a Megadeus. There is a good chance the special nature of the 'Bigs' would enable them to nullify the Absolute Terror field, if this is the case an Eva would be annihilated long before it's battery ran down. Looking at the destructive capability of the Pnuematic piledrivers in Big O's forearms a single hit to the thin waist of an Eva would likely break it in half or at least leave it incapable of any movement.

Although I wouldn't give the most powerful to Big O, it would instead go to Big Venus. This thing is a mirror image of Big O with one massive change, it can reset all of reality.

On a side note the magnetic fields used in phase-shift armour interfere with the magnetic field generated by Mirage Colloid, this is why a machine carrying both systems cannot use them simultaneously, it can however switch off Mirage Colloid and turn on Phase Shift as the Mirage Colloid particle cloud dissipates, lending it a brief period of invisibility while it's Phase-Shift armour powers up.
PostThu Mar 24, 2005 6:57 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
Well i have to take Megas over all of them even Big O. Since Megas is invincable except for an arm that can be removed. And is equpped with every anime weapon ever created, including your Gundam guns. Its a no brainer.

Remember that Mega has fired the SDF-1's big gun, the wave cannon, and Big O's final gun.

I found something to change your mind... Wink
PostWed Apr 20, 2005 1:02 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Batard!
NOT FAIR!
ACK! SO NOT FAIR!!!!
(falls to knees and cries)

You do realize he showed up in the worst episode of Robot Chicken this season? And had his butt kicked by a member of the backstreet boys. They even blew up his hovercraft.

But it does beg the question can Megas beat up a small japanese kid in short shorts who controls a giant robot?
PostThu Apr 21, 2005 10:35 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
Gerbera345 wrote:
Phase Shift armour can be overwhelmed with sufficient force, it simply changes the magnetic makeup of the armour to make it more resistant to impacts, a sufficiently strong impact could still penetrate the armour. And seeing as how Big-O has a massive height, weight, and power advantage over most machines it would smash Freedom like a paper bag. Especially if current height estimates are correct and the Big-O isn't twenty meters tall but is sixty meters tall. This brings it right into Eva playground.

Big O also seems to be able to deflect most any attacks with it's primary arm shields, Big Fau's tentacle cannons splashed across the shields like rain and heavy missiles from Dagon did nothing. Odds are the Satellite Cannon would burn up the outer layers of the shields but even Big O's eye lasers could screw up the X Gundam, not to mention the Chromebuster or the Arm Gatlings. Even against an Eva the Big O could stand a chance, seeing as how the sixty meter height is the likely height of the Big O an Eva wouldn't be able to use it's mass to it's advantage and infact would likely be thrown around by Big O. The Big O was capable of lifting the Behemoth which was at least several city blocks large. The Big O also seems to rely on the pilots own resolve and will power to operate and only specific people can operate a Megadeus. There is a good chance the special nature of the 'Bigs' would enable them to nullify the Absolute Terror field, if this is the case an Eva would be annihilated long before it's battery ran down. Looking at the destructive capability of the Pnuematic piledrivers in Big O's forearms a single hit to the thin waist of an Eva would likely break it in half or at least leave it incapable of any movement.

Although I wouldn't give the most powerful to Big O, it would instead go to Big Venus. This thing is a mirror image of Big O with one massive change, it can reset all of reality.

On a side note the magnetic fields used in phase-shift armour interfere with the magnetic field generated by Mirage Colloid, this is why a machine carrying both systems cannot use them simultaneously, it can however switch off Mirage Colloid and turn on Phase Shift as the Mirage Colloid particle cloud dissipates, lending it a brief period of invisibility while it's Phase-Shift armour powers up.

While I would agree with you that phase shift armour wouldn't stand a chance against a punch from Big-O, I believe Freedom could still take it down. The problem with Big-O is that its bulky. And if its as tall as you say it is, then it'd be like trying to hit a gnat flying past the speed of sound. I would agree that beam weapons are basically useless against the Big-O. Although, that would eliminate the Freedom's advantage in firepower, Freedom still has the agility to make several passes with a Beam Saber. So at this point I think the X10A - Freedom and the Big-O would be equal.
PostThu Apr 21, 2005 1:46 pm
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
What about Wing Zero custom? That gundam is much more advanced than freedom. It is faster and more adgile. When the fire power does not matter, the only thing that might make freedom better is that it has a double beam saber, while zero only has a regular one. But then zero has the zero system.
PostThu Apr 21, 2005 2:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
well... I dunno about Freedom vs Zero. I'd say that Freedom has greater fire power. Their pretty much even at close range. Zero has the chain guns while Freedom has the Vulcans. And I believe Zero has two beam sabers as well as Freedom. Only thing going for Freedom to give it an edge is the fact that its artillery is mounted on its body and if the Freedom ever caught Zero off guard while blocking beamsaber hits, it could just activate its top or lower cannons and blow a chunk out of zero.
PostThu Apr 21, 2005 3:03 pm
liberator

Post subject:
Berserk_Fury wrote:
What about Wing Zero custom? That gundam is much more advanced than freedom.

Bwaaaahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

The only advantage that WZ has over the Freedom is that bedamned Buster Cannon. Especially give the upgrades that the Freedom seems to have gotten since the end of Seed.
PostThu Apr 21, 2005 7:20 pm
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
KingSpanky wrote:
well... I dunno about Freedom vs Zero. I'd say that Freedom has greater fire power. Their pretty much even at close range. Zero has the chain guns while Freedom has the Vulcans. And I believe Zero has two beam sabers as well as Freedom. Only thing going for Freedom to give it an edge is the fact that its artillery is mounted on its body and if the Freedom ever caught Zero off guard while blocking beamsaber hits, it could just activate its top or lower cannons and blow a chunk out of zero.

Think meteor. Not of the revolutionary kind.
PostThu Apr 21, 2005 10:22 pm
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ah yes. forgot about that.
PostThu Apr 21, 2005 10:35 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
From what I understand, what made the Gundams so special in Wing was that they were made out of a special alloy. I remember many a time when gundams 01 through 05 took hits, even direct hits, and were fine afterwards. Granted, beam sabers seemed to damage them, but even thay took a few seconds to penetrate.

Just throught I'd throw that out there now that we're discussing Freedom VS. Wing. Anyone with more Gundam knowledge than me care to comment?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Apr 21, 2005 11:28 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
where's gerbera when you need him?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Apr 22, 2005 12:05 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 11 of 14

Jump to: