нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Gundam Wing
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Gundam Wing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
I end one another rises from its ashes not unto a fiery pheonix.
PostThu Oct 21, 2004 1:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
I have a queation, I watched the last episode of gundam wing, and the wing zero was just a regular gundam, with no wings. Then I watched the endless walts, and then bam, they show where heero destroyed that huge chunk of a ship with wing zero, but for some reason it had wings. Why the heck it was regular before and then sudenly it grew wings? Question
PostMon Oct 25, 2004 5:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tom_likes_food

Post subject:
Laughing Wing zero does have wings in the whole end of the series, just not freaky angel wings. The mecha designs in Endless Waltz are actually what they wanted for the series, but would have driven up production costs.
PostMon Oct 25, 2004 7:21 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
They were modified following the end of Gundam Wing, then decided to be too dangerous for human kind and thus hurtled into the sun.

And what Tom said is also partly true. If you read the manga they had already decided on the original designs even before the series..
PostMon Oct 25, 2004 7:44 pm
Tom_likes_food

Post subject:
I meant it would drive up costs for the animators Laughing
PostTue Oct 26, 2004 6:50 am
just

Veteran

Post subject:
Gundam Wing is one of the greatest shows to hit the airwaves. It is such a shame that it's not coming back. I miss it so much!
PostTue Oct 26, 2004 8:26 am
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
Gundam Wing is great and all just but, I prefer dark cartoons. I did like the black Gundam though.
PostTue Oct 26, 2004 8:43 am
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
Are there dark gundam series?
PostTue Oct 26, 2004 1:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tom_likes_food

Post subject:
actually, Gundam Wing is probably the "darkest" because of its light focus on issues like suicide, mass destruction, the stupidness/intelligence of pacifism, etc.

Btw, darkness, the black gundam is called "Deathscythe". Very Happy That's common gundam knowledge.........but then again, not everyone is the kind of person who takes in names and associates them with mental pictures and crap like that.
PostTue Oct 26, 2004 3:24 pm
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
darkness88 wrote:
Gundam Wing rules!! Does anyone have any intelligent reason why something so great was taken off the air?

what's your favorite food?

have that for dinner tonight.

then breakfast tomorrow. and lunch.

repeat that for a few months.

See how happy you would be for a change.
Ha. Ha. Here's some advice for you.
1. What's you're greatest fear?
2. Accept it.
3. Cower over it for years.
4. Make your children cower over it.

See how grim you would be for a change. Twisted Evil
PostFri Oct 29, 2004 8:24 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah, you just turned lame for no reason. Kalma lame. Only this time it's holiday themed.
PostFri Oct 29, 2004 12:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
Who cares what you think? Lame is not standing up for myself. Unlike most of these newbies you won't slaughter me.
PostMon Nov 01, 2004 9:45 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
well, if you had a feasibly good comeback, it wouldn't have been lame.

And you kinda had no reason to stand up for yourself, I was just answering your question.

they showed gundam wing back to back (and parallel) I think about 4-6 times+

That's a lot of repitition.

I saw every ep of the series,

and when you miss it as much as I did, and you know, Oh i'll just catch it on the next run through... that's not really cool.

But still make some sense when you post.

If I accepted my fears, I wouldn't cower over them silly. Nor would I make my children cower over them (though I don't have kids yet).

And not wanting change, how does that make sense? I don't want something else to fear? *shrugs* Maybe I'm just not the type that fears things and doesn't move on.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostMon Nov 01, 2004 10:43 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah, Darkness, your response made no sense. And we mods don't try to make you 'fear' us. If you make a stupid post we delete it. If you make a stupid thread we delete it. Can we edit your post to make it say something completely different? Of course. Do we do that? Only in very rare, extreme instances.

However, all of us mods have been here for years. All the veterans have been around either longer or as long or slightly shorter but still a long time.

This means two things.

First, we've seen the evolution of Toonami. We've had more dicussions on more topics than you could imagine. We understand the industry to some extent (some more than others. For example, Andromaton is an aspiring animator. He knows more about cartoons than anyone here.) And if we're a little short tempered in topics like this, it's only because we get a "BRNG B4K GUND4M WIG PLEEEES!!!1111one" or a "DB ZEEE IZ TEH GREETEST!!!!111two" thread every few weeks. I like both of those series. I loved them when they aired. But there is other good stuff out there. Maybe in a few years, Toonami will show them to a host of new viewers, but by that point, you'll probably feel that you are 'too old' to watch cartoons.

Second, because we've been here so long, we're a tight knit group. If you were having a party with a bunch of your closest friends and then some random guy walked in and punched you in the face, your friends would be like "Yo dude, what the shit is your problem."

My point? Don't get pissed at us for no reason. You took Doug's response in the completely wrong manner. It wasn't made to insult you, make you fear him, or piss you off. It was intended to make the point that Wing has been showed a lot already. That is all. And going back to my analogy, if you want to be liked here, don't take offense to things that are simply valid points.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Nov 01, 2004 4:12 pm
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
Hey people, stop fighting for no reason, I didn't know that gundam wing was shown on CN so many times (in fact, the only way I know that it was there is because the episodes I got of line all had a CN logo) Thats no reason to be fighting. Get a life, go to school, college, dead end job or something. Whats the point of fighting people that you will probably never see in you life?
PostMon Nov 01, 2004 7:48 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: