нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Gundam SEED
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Gundam SEED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BORGUSX

Post subject:
gundam seed's graphics is so awesome not like the graphics of gundam zeta that i'm downloading go to http://www.gundams.net because it is the best gundam site on the internet!!!
PostSun Apr 25, 2004 6:15 pm
tobee826

Post subject: Terrible Dub
Gundam Seed is the worst dub I've seen. Watch the original subtitled version. Plus they cut lots of it. Terrible, just terrible.
PostMon Apr 26, 2004 12:14 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Besides the intro and ending, nothing has yet to be cut. Sure the dub isn't very good, but give it time. Dubs always suck in the beginning but thats until the voice actor gets into character.

Yes, I liked the subs better but I can't argue with something that was put on TV for FREE. If you're a cheap shit then get the fansubs for a licensed anime, otherwise get a job, buy the dvd's with jap dialogue and STFU. God, i get so sick of whinners...
PostMon Apr 26, 2004 12:57 am
Stryker_Zeta

Post subject:
Quote:
Yes, I liked the subs better but I can't argue with something that was put on TV for FREE. If you're a cheap shit then get the fansubs for a licensed anime, otherwise get a job, buy the dvd's with jap dialogue and STFU. God, i get so sick of whinners...

Dude, your not the only one. I have to deal with this kind of people almost everyday at least (well on different boards). It's like they never can be content on what's been presented out to them. All they can do good is just rant and rant.
PostMon Apr 26, 2004 2:19 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject: Re: Terrible Dub
tobee826 wrote:
Gundam Seed is the worst dub I've seen. Watch the original subtitled version. Plus they cut lots of it. Terrible, just terrible.

The GS dub is very far from bad... Not that it's great. The only dub to this date I truely hate with a passion is Love Hina... That is also the time I have complained about a dub... But anyway as gf said give it time.
Quote:
Besides the intro and ending, nothing has yet to be cut.

And the only big cut I see coming is ep 16 I think.... I forgot
PostMon Apr 26, 2004 1:28 pm
Zer0

Post subject:
I'm going to line myself up in front of firing range....but oh well.....it must be said. I HATE SUBS. I just can't stand those annoying japanese voices. Oh well. Im happy with it being on though Smile Not complaining about that. Cool Oh and can anyone tell me what is with the seemingly long struggle between Lacruisze (SP?) and the other guy in the figher like ship? WIthout any spoilers......
PostMon Apr 26, 2004 9:48 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
can't say without spoilers
PostTue Apr 27, 2004 12:21 am
Zer0

Post subject:
Meh....I was afraid of that
PostTue Apr 27, 2004 6:43 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wow they did add the opening...err part of it anyway. Just kinda sad it will only be invoke used.... It's my least favorite Opening (as well as least fav vocal song in SEED)... T.M. Revolution has done much better then that...
PostSat May 01, 2004 10:50 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Everyone must hear Pied Piper.
PostSat May 01, 2004 10:57 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Chibi_Zero wrote:
Wow they did add the opening...err part of it anyway. Just kinda sad it will only be invoke used.... It's my least favorite Opening (as well as least fav vocal song in SEED)... T.M. Revolution has done much better then that...

Don't count the other intro songs out yet. I didn't even think we'd get to hear J-pop.

So Far we have had 3 different Intros. I stress 'different' because one is the exact same with credits. YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT! Tyler just refuses to accept it.

1st intro w/ random scenes and characters speaking
2nd intro same as 1st but w/ credits
3rd intro cuts of the 1st and 2nd intro w/ INVOKE as background music

::Runs off to watch the Gundam SEED intros on his GBA::
PostSat May 01, 2004 11:31 pm
Zer0

Post subject:
Becoming more and more interesting.....hmm, yes, I think I could.....could I? Yes I may be beginning to like it......
PostSun May 02, 2004 12:02 am
Treize

Post subject:
I watched most of the series back in late 2002 when the first batch of fan-subs came out. I have to say that while the series as a whole is well done, I'm kinda leary about the increased use of 3d CG in the series--it can look really good at certain points but at others it looks slightly out of place. As I didn't pay for the episodes I won't complain on this point, but I can say that if I shelled out 25 dollars a pop for the series when it comes out on DVD, I'd be pretty ticked if they included the clip shows on the disks. Plot and character development were good, though I think some of the other long-format Gundam series did it slightly better (e.g. GW and Gundam 79).

Also, I seem to remember watching some rather risque sequences in the fan-subs involving Kira and Frey, as well as some one of the ending sequences (*a bouncy bouncy*), I assume that those were cut in the Toonami dub?
PostSun May 02, 2004 12:59 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Those will most likely be cut. But besides that, I can't really forsee any major, life-altering, changes.
PostSun May 02, 2004 1:19 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Gundam Wing had character development... could have fooled me

Quote:
Don't count the other intro songs out yet. I didn't even think we'd get to hear J-pop.

well I guess we have about 6-8 weeks to see if your right.

Quote:
Everyone must hear Pied Piper.

I have.... and hate it
PostSun May 02, 2004 5:35 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19

Jump to: