нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Which Toonami show do you think has the best music score?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Which Toonami show do you think has the best music score?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr05

Post subject: Which Toonami show do you think has the best music score?
For every great show or movie, there has always been great music to go with it. Shows have come and gone on Toonami. And so has their music as well. Some of the shows had great music scores, while others just didn't do anything for us. Even though I may not see most of these shows again, I somehow always manage to remember their theme song or certain parts of the musical score.

One show that I really thought had a great musical score was Robotech. The theme song is terrific and I like the battle music. Combine that with great animation and you had a sweet show! Another show that I thought had a great musical score was DICE. Theres a certain part in the music that always catches my ears. Its like a theme song for it, but its not the opening song. But anyways, this is just my opinion. Everybody has their own tastes in music.

So guys, which shows' musical scores do you all like?
PostSat Apr 23, 2005 3:34 pm
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
I loved the music and songs from Gundam Seed. Right now I'm going through my FMA faze but I've always loved the music from every anime I've seen.
PostSat Apr 23, 2005 5:00 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ever since .hack//SIGN aired on Toonami, Yuki Kajiura has become my #2 favorite anime composer.
PostSat Apr 23, 2005 9:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Shirley Walker's orchestrations for Batman and Superman.
PostSun Apr 24, 2005 10:23 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I agree with Nobu especially the music for Batman:TAS. It really set the mood for the whole series.
PostMon Apr 25, 2005 7:21 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
i actually have to credit Kou Ootani's work on Outlaw Star for getting me to listen to scores from toonami shows...from there, i've really dug Toshihiko Sahashi's orchestrals from Big O and Gundam Seed, along with Noriyuki Asakura's music on Rurouni Kenshin...
PostMon Apr 25, 2005 9:26 am
Japphire

Post subject:
It's definetly Yu Yu Hakusho.
PostWed May 11, 2005 12:21 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Bah, how would you know from Toonami? Outside of BGM they hack and slash any other music a series has.

If you have however heard the original music from the series I would say Batman or Outlaw Star as well. Gundam Seed has a few great opening and ending themes but the BGM bores me. Yoko Kanno is of course the queen of anime scores and it's obvious in the master works of Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, and GitS:SAC. Unfortunately outside of the shows Yoko's stuff can be hit and miss. Yuki Kaijura, FictionJunction YUUKA, and See-Saw(Yuki's duo with Chiaki Ishikawa) are all fantastic groups and all thanks to one amazing woman. Her work on the dothack series' elevated them to another level and I think is responsible for much of their popularity.
PostWed May 11, 2005 8:01 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
outside of toonami toshiro masuda did great work on Naruto
PostSat May 28, 2005 8:26 pm
narutodude

Post subject:
I like the music from naruto from every season and the gundam seed music from every season
PostMon Jun 27, 2005 9:23 pm
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh god they brought down Gundam SEED!!! DAMN IT!!!
PostMon Jun 27, 2005 11:37 pm
narutodude

Post subject:
Actually Gundam seed is on every friday at 11:00pm its still on you just dont notice it
PostTue Jun 28, 2005 10:01 am
death99955

Post subject: still,
still, even with alot of great music, don't u people agree alot of the shows everywhere has corny or @$%%^stupid music?

i blame the goverment!!!!!
PostTue Jun 28, 2005 10:35 am
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject: Re: still,
death99955 wrote:
still, even with alot of great music, don't u people agree alot of the shows everywhere has corny or @$%%^stupid music?

- Name a Song.
- The English Language is your friend, not your enemy.
- What curse word has 5 letters and can precede stupid?

What death99955 wanted to wrote:
Lots of great music was named in this topic, even though you have to look at the other shows with less than medicore music.

I love Yatta, even though it has yet to be placed to an Anime and never will be.

I personally enjoyed the intro to the final 12 episodes of FullMetal Alchemist. Asian Kung Foo generation did magic with "Rewrite", like they did with the Naruto intro "Haruka Kanata".

Edit: Thank you Vegito for the song title.

Last edited by Ixidor on Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostThu Jun 30, 2005 2:27 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
"Haruka Kanata"
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostThu Jun 30, 2005 6:23 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: