нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - IGPX
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
IGPX
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EddieB

Post subject:
I though the first episode was alright and saw the second. Then I decided to not watch for three episodes. But I then decided to give it another chance. This weeks was pretty good, some good fight scenes on the track agaist team Edgeraid. It was also funny to hear the cat and dogs conversation. River also left the team to be able to face Takashi. I can't wait to see them fight on the track and what team he joined.

"I've never believed in doing sequels. I didn't want to waste the time I have doing a sequel; I'd rather be using that time doing something new and different."
PostSun Dec 04, 2005 5:20 pm
TheMilkJunkie

Post subject:
stupid question and a bad bump... but have episodes 9 and 10 aired yet... i know ive looked out for this show for all the other 8 episodes but with christmas and new years i dont remember if they showed...
PostTue Jan 03, 2006 3:20 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
There were no airings during Christmas or New Year's, so you didn't miss any.
PostTue Jan 03, 2006 3:40 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
nope
PostWed Jan 04, 2006 9:16 pm
TheMilkJunkie

Post subject:
i am so hyped about the River - Takashi fight... this is gonna kick all kinds of ass... but im sick of Takashi being in the spotlight (lies) i wanna see liz and amy do some real damaga, you know flesh out their offensive capabilities.
PostSun Jan 15, 2006 10:23 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DontLookJustGo

Post subject:
I'm looking for a song. It's been played on the new IGPX, and the 3rd part of the old one, when you see people in the street looking up at a clock tower that has a TV. Toonami also had a music video that the showed a couple of times (It had some weird cars racing around and stuff.) I'd love to know the name of that song if anyone knows what the hell I'm talking about. Thanks Razz
PostWed Jan 25, 2006 6:56 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
DontLookJustGo wrote:
Toonami also had a music video that the showed a couple of times (It had some weird cars racing around and stuff.) I'd love to know the name of that song if anyone knows what the hell I'm talking about. Thanks Razz

http://www.toonamiinfolink.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2289
PostWed Jan 25, 2006 8:44 pm
EddieB

Post subject:
This was pretty good for the last episode. I liked that his hero was on the team the whole time. The sword fight while they were racing was pretty cool how it transitioned right into the mech fight. I also like the scene where amy and liz did that team up attack with the cyclone it was great.

Over all this is a pretty good show and I will definetly stick with it. The mech battles are creative and I do like most of the characters. I also am interested in Fantines realationship with Takeshi I really want to see where it goes and its nice to have a show that has mechs racing for a change. The second season looks really good I'm really looking forward too see how much fame tares them apart and seeing all those teams come at them and of course the River and Takeshi rivalry.

"I've never believed in doing sequels. I didn't want to waste the time I have doing a sequel; I'd rather be using that time doing something new and different."
PostSun Feb 05, 2006 12:01 am
TheMilkJunkie

Post subject:
that was one of the best season endings ive ever seen. i havent been that hyped watching an anime since i first watched DragonBall Z so long ago. that anime surpassed anything i could have thought possible. WTF ANDRE IS ROCKET G!!!! did they say when season 2 would start airing?
PostSun Feb 05, 2006 9:08 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
TheMilkJunkie wrote:
did they say when season 2 would start airing?

No, but I'm presuming sometime in April, considering that's when JLU should end without preemption by other programming.
PostMon Feb 06, 2006 1:08 am
painkillerjan

Post subject:
i dont count on a new season for awhile. seeing this first season took 3 years to make.
now some of the music on the show is also on the deep space base album
PostWed Feb 08, 2006 2:26 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Furion45086

Post subject:
I loved everything about the last episode except that the race ended up being a neck to neck for the finish line. I wanted to see Takeshi kick the crap out of Cunningham and get the checkered flag while Cunnigham was lying on his back wondering how Takeshi took him out. Besides the end, everything else was awesome. Cunningham's speed moves and the teamwork btw Liz and Amy were the best things I've ever seen in any of the races. From the preview the races next season are going to kick ass.

P.S. does anybody know the name of the song that plays in during the preview of episode 7 and the "previously" part of episode 9?
PostFri Feb 10, 2006 9:05 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
painkillerjan wrote:
the first season took 3 years to make.

Are you sure about that? Cause that is alot of time. Which years?
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostSun Feb 12, 2006 2:50 pm
Furion45086

Post subject:
Vegito1471 wrote:
painkillerjan wrote:
the first season took 3 years to make.

Are you sure about that? Cause that is alot of time. Which years?

I remember reading somewhere that it took 3 years to produce IGPX but i'm pretty sure that they have finished both seasons because the japanese version has already shown episode 15. so suspect IGPX to be back very soon on Toonami.
PostSun Feb 12, 2006 8:23 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
From Cartoon Network's press release:

Money, power and respect may be the key to life, but for Team Satomi, more money means more problems. As the new champions of the Immortal Grand Prix’s IG-1, the team no longer struggles with being the league’s rookies and biggest underdog. Now, Team Satomi is faced with exploding egos and even more ruthless foes. The all-new season of IGPX, co-produced by Cartoon Network and acclaimed Japanese animation studio Production I.G, begins Saturday, May 20, at 10:30 p.m. (ET, PT) during Toonami, Cartoon Network’s popular action programming block.

Team Satomi thought they had become invincible after winning last year’s IG-1, the top level of the world’s most popular sport, the Immortal Grand Prix. But the naïve team quickly learns that there’s more to being number one than bringing home the trophy. An overly confident lead pilot, a devastating team injury and a new, young rookie team that quickly proves itself as a formidable new competitor add to the mounting troubles that face Team Satomi in the new season.
PostSat May 13, 2006 2:49 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: