нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Team Tournament Battle
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Team Tournament Battle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Who said I had to control God? I simply asked him. He was happy to do it because it is a lonely existence for a being that happens to be ALL OF EXISTENCE.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostMon Mar 08, 2004 8:57 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hey, am I stille entered with my team of Hiei, Inu Yasha, and Link? (I might change it around a little . . . maybe) I really want to fight Bono. I think that's be fun . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Mar 13, 2004 9:46 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
I just want to fight Kalma soo badly, We just need some rules and a referee of some sorts....

And no Kalma you cannot provide either of those
PostSat Mar 13, 2004 10:55 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
If I did I couldnt compete now could I?

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 1:12 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Hey, am I stille entered with my team of Hiei, Inu Yasha, and Link? (I might change it around a little . . . maybe) I really want to fight Bono. I think that's be fun . . .

I'm working on my introductory post at this time. Expect it up some time today...
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 10:45 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
First, go here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I don't get it," Shiek proffessed, "Who could we possibly want to recruit from the Bar's bathroom. But nearly as importantly, how is this bathroom so clean with the kind of patronage it recieves."
"Exactly. Clean. Reveal yourself, Mr. Clean!"
The tiled walls shimmered, not a light flickered, and even the stall walls glistened with the fresh scent of pine emanating from thier surface. A toilet flushed with the most unoffending sound known to man, and out stepped the perfect image of cleanliness Shiek had ever seen. An abdomen seemingly chisled by greek statuers lay hidden beneath a simple white tee-shirt. Yellow rubber gloves held a scrubber, and most certainly concealed the smoothest hands the world has ever seen. A warm, friendly smile beamed from under a radiant hairless scalp.
"It's been a long time, mister Bono. How can I be of service?"
"Clean!" a shout reverborrated from the restroom the door was knocked meassily off its hinges.
"I pity the fool that doesn't finish a fight with T!"
Sheik moved quickly, tossing two throwing daggers at the shins of T, the brute tripping over himself in pain. A soft glow seemed to emanate from Shiek's skin-thight blue outfit as he shouted, "Princess Zelda! Make Up!" To anyone else in the room, all that could see was a bright blue aura. And lots of sparkly things, too, until the form of the Princess of Hyrule revealed itself (in an entirely new outfit of course--sold separately).
"Fareoars Wind!" Zelda called, latching one arm around Bono, the other around Sir Clean. "Where to?" she asked as Bono's vision turned to a bright array of colors he wasn't sure existed.
"Akihabara, Japan. Gamers."

Last edited by John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo on Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 12:33 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Couldnt you put that here? It totally ripped into the continum of the bar.

PostSun Mar 14, 2004 12:38 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
the rp of one place doesn't have to affect the rp of another.
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 1:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
It confused me because I saw it and assumed it was part of the Bar continuity.

PostSun Mar 14, 2004 1:56 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Consider it a side story. I was actually going to have a small story-arc involving you, but decided against it. I'm not even to a fight post yet. You can make the first post if you want to, CP.
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 11:03 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
*is still waiting for someone to officially setup and start the fight between me and Kalma*

Don't worry, i've got all the time in the world, but Kalma over there has some weird fetish with killing things non-stop....sometimes I worry about him....and others....well I just laugh....at him....
PostMon Mar 15, 2004 2:50 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
It not a fetish, it is a facade. I get bored of the normal everyday existence. The only prroblem with killing is the punishment involved. Jail would suck.

PostMon Mar 15, 2004 2:05 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Tournament battle to CP, come in CP.
PostWed Mar 24, 2004 8:53 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Whoa, hey, sorry. For some reason I don't come into Semi-Anime-Related babble that often. Heh.

UNFORTUNATELY, I cannot type a post today. I have to work on a creative writing assignement, and I happened to have gone rock climbing today (first time ever. Very fun.) And thus my fingers are sore and would give out before I could do my actaul home work.

Damn home work.

Expect a post soon-ish.

PostSat Mar 27, 2004 1:59 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Still busy (CURSE YOU TEACHERS WHO GIVE HOMEWORK AFTER I"M ALREADY ACCEPTED TO COLLEGE!) Bono, start. I don't even know who your third character is right now.

PostMon Mar 29, 2004 5:18 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 20 of 23

Jump to: