нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Zoids Fuzors?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Zoids Fuzors?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grey_Wolf

Post subject: Zoids Fuzors?
Yeah i was wondering if there was any word on how this series is coming along. For those who dont know its the new season of Zoids that CN is producing. So far only rumors and the like have been raoming around but as fas as I can tell no official word has been said other than its coming in the Fall. So um yeah.
PostSun Aug 24, 2003 5:19 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's coming to SVES on October 4, and it'll be a sequel to the New Century Zero timeline.
PostSun Aug 24, 2003 6:03 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:
It's coming to SVES on October 4, and it'll be a sequel to the New Century Zero timeline, and thus a piece of crap like the New Century episodes before it.

PostSun Aug 24, 2003 10:11 pm
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
I assumed it would be a sequal to new century becuse liger 0 is in those friggin' annoying toy commercials. and yes its new century so it must be an utter waster of renders.

PS whats SVES?
PostMon Aug 25, 2003 8:23 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Man, I LIKED Zoids: Zero . . . of course, that's mainly because I loved how they did the cel shading . . . HOWEVER, try and tell me it wouldn't be fun to be one of those pilates.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Aug 25, 2003 8:24 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
It wouldn't be fun to be a pilot in the age of cocky, unchanging, never losing Bit.

However, to be thrown into the middle of a civil war amidst the chaos with Van...
PostMon Aug 25, 2003 8:46 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Bit was a much better pilate than he came off as with his personality. They repeatedly showed that aspect of him. It was just a fun show. You didn't hve to think. I wish the video game for it that htey have in Japan came out over here and that it was an online type deal. It'd be super fun. If hte game was made right, at least . . .

Oh, and SVES stands for Saturday Video Entertainment System. It's CN's saturday block of action cartoons.

PostMon Aug 25, 2003 11:21 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
I hope Fuzors has at least some character and/or plot development. Those two elements killed New Century Zero because that series lacked them. If they don't put in a decent plot, then they should just rename this series Zoids: Suxors, IMHO.
PostMon Aug 25, 2003 4:08 pm
Grey_Wolf

Post subject:
Yeah that's the hope of most Zoid fans that I know. That the new season has at least a decent plot. And the game your talking about is Called Zoids VS in Japan. its coming sometime in the fall and is going to be called Zoids Battle legends. Sucks that its only for the Gamecube though.
PostMon Aug 25, 2003 4:19 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wait, not only is it coming out here, it's coming out in a few months? Cool. And I have a Gamecube. I'm loyal to Nintendo.

Granted Zero didn't have a really twisted deep plot line, but man, you people like thinking ALL the time? It was well animated with some nice batle scenes and some interesting aspects for the whole 'zoid' theme. I liked it. That's all I know. I thought it was good.

PostMon Aug 25, 2003 6:33 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah I like some cartoons to be straight action and just blow stuff up. This is why im a fan of DBZ. Not because im into the plot.

Zoids was good to because the good guys didnt always win. And a lot of time they took nasty damage and didnt have some uber attack like "Data Drain" "Form blazing sword" ect. The characters had definable personalities even. Sure im giving the show more credit then it probaly deserves. But I liked watching it.
PostTue Aug 26, 2003 6:49 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
Yeah I like some cartoons to be straight action and just blow stuff up. This is why im a fan of DBZ. Not because im into the plot.

Zoids was good to because the good guys didnt always win. And a lot of time they took nasty damage and didnt have some uber attack like "Data Drain" "Form blazing sword" ect. The characters had definable personalities even. Sure im giving the show more credit then it probaly deserves. But I liked watching it.

Maizinkaiser looks to be right up your alley, Fodder. Very Happy

Rocket-punching, missle-jubblied BIG STOMPY ROBOTS (with cheese Wink ). * Cool

*this opinion was formed from the Newtype USA preview disc. YMMV.
PostTue Aug 26, 2003 8:23 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Damn Netflix doesnt have it yet. I dont know if you remembered or not but Mazinger Z (well really Tranzor Z in my case) was my avatar for the longest time. I might actually, gulp, pay for these two.

See i like plot heavy animes like /hack:sign which has virtually no action. And I like plotless animes where stuff gets blown up and i just sit back and laugh about it. Im still amazed that Big O can manage to play both sides towards a center with this.

Btw whats newtype? I had to take your little 8 points line there and put it into notepad. And i saw it mentioned in the review. One of the cartoons I used to watched mentioned the newtype. Wasnt it Gundam that had them? They were the kids who were born to control the robots
PostWed Aug 27, 2003 8:21 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
GashouseGorilla

Post subject:
I was a big fan of Zoids/Zero (I think one of the few), and I thought that it was exponentially better than Zoids:CC. For a while it was the only thing on Toonami that I watched. I remember waking up at 6 to watch it every weekday before high school. I loved the last fight between Liger Zero and the Berserk Fury. CLASSIC. So hopefully this new series will be similar to Z/Z, with the same main characters around. We'll see....

As for the Zoids Vs. game, I wish that there was some internet gameplay implemented. I always envisioned getting a team together and customizing/adding new Zoids to my arsenal.
PostWed Aug 27, 2003 11:13 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
Damn Netflix doesnt have it yet. I dont know if you remembered or not but Mazinger Z (well really Tranzor Z in my case) was my avatar for the longest time. I might actually, gulp, pay for these two.

I remember. That's why I mentioned it. Very Happy
Looks like some good old-skool fun.
Quote:

Btw whats newtype? I had to take your little 8 points line there and put it into notepad. And i saw it mentioned in the review. One of the cartoons I used to watched mentioned the newtype. Wasnt it Gundam that had them? They were the kids who were born to control the robots

Gundam coined the term "newtype", but I was referring to the anime magazine- www.newtype-usa.com/. They have a sampler DVD with every issue. Cool
PostWed Aug 27, 2003 2:51 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: