нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - DragonBallZ-GT come and descuss humor to horor
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
DragonBallZ-GT come and descuss humor to horor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami
View previous topic :: View next topic  
endy

Post subject:
Ugh, sorry guys, but I don't like DBGT.

DB was good, I liked it because it was funny, interesting, and had some good action.

DBZ was good at first, butt hen got really repetitive and boring.. you could TELL the creator was getting bored.

DBGT just killed the series.
PostSat Mar 22, 2003 2:54 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
see, you explained why for the first two series but none for GT, give me a reason. a GOOD reason aside from T didn't work on it. That's such a lame fucking excuse. Give me reasons, come on. Don't just say "it sucked" "it killed the series" "T didn't work on it so its not dragonball".

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSat Mar 22, 2003 4:58 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
The same concept can be taken and tweaked by a different person come out blatantly wrong. It can happen. It's why some GREAT movies have some SHITTY sequeals. Same idea, but done in a different way that's not as good. Cometimes you can't quite put your finger on it. Maybe the action is predictible, maybe the series isn't as lighthearted, maybe the characters aren't acting like themselves, maybe the plot doesn't fit in or is just plain dumb. Any way you slice it, the same idea can suck under a different person. It isn't like this always, but it CAN, and DOES, happen.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Mar 22, 2003 6:00 pm
endy

Post subject:
Well, jeez crucify me why don't you. Want a reason? sure i'll give one..

DBGT was really weird.. Somehow the whole plot got really really really different than what the DB series normally is, and quite frankly, i didn't like it. The fights bored me, not as interesting. Plus I didn;t like some of the new ideas.. for instance the design for Super Sayain 4.. it just looks.. funky.. personally, i dont even think they're should ahve been an SSJ3.. I mean it gets repititive. "Goku must go to the next level of super saiyan to defeat the monster that will destory the universe!!" Blah, boring.
PostSat Mar 22, 2003 8:32 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
ok so its not terrible, not bad, hell it didn't even kill the series. its just not what you wanted.

PostSat Mar 22, 2003 10:22 pm
Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz

Post subject:
It wasn't that bad, I mean they could have hads a bit more fighting, but it was pretty good nun the less....what pissed me off was the Evil shenlong series because 3 evile shenlong were like KIDDY toys!!! I mean it was just scary to watch.
PostSun Mar 23, 2003 12:37 am
endy

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
ok so its not terrible, not bad, hell it didn't even kill the series. its just not what you wanted.

It kileld the series in my opinion.
PostSun Mar 23, 2003 4:50 pm
Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz

Post subject:
The end GT movie...was pathetic! Don't you think.
PostSun Mar 23, 2003 8:21 pm
SaiyanGirl

Post subject:
well i dont think dbgt is pathetik at all Confused hump i made this post have some respect for it. thanks spook monkey for suporting gt Smile
PostMon Mar 24, 2003 8:28 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
SaiyanGirl wrote:
i made this post have some respect for it.

Respect is something earned, not given.
Bear that in mind. Cool

Last edited by Nobuyuki on Tue Mar 25, 2003 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
PostTue Mar 25, 2003 5:34 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
SaiyanGirl wrote:
well i dont think dbgt is pathetik at all Confused hump i made this post have some respect for it. thanks spook monkey for suporting gt Smile

Ok, first off, Nobu is right respect is earned not given. secondly I haven't een db-gt so I don't know if it sucks balls as endy the obviously closet otaku says or if its really good as you the barely can use the keyboard newbie says. All I know is that I hate people who say "I hate this, it sucks" with no reason to back it up. Endy, just because the show didn't go the way you wanted doesnt make it suck, you can hate it all you want it's just not your cup of tea. It it really does suck and kill the series you need more reasons than that to make your point and have someone see it from your perspective. But as the way you put it, it just seems like its not an anime that you would like and that doesnt automaticly make it bad. Of course the fact that a ton of others agree with you make me swing towards your statement in how good the series is, of course the fact that most everyone elses reason for hating dbgt is "Akira didnt do it" so to those people I say "Fuck you" and I'm done ranting like a jackass...

PostWed Mar 26, 2003 2:29 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Know what's funny? I think Endy is going to be forever remembered here as the 'designated otaku' just for taking offense to that sarcastic comment of mine the other day . . .

And if you think of it this way, Spook, The entire plot, and all the characters, came from Akira's mind. For someone else to take the characters and try to make a plot that they think people will like, well, it's going to have a different feel to it any way you slice it. I haven't seen GT yet, but having a different person use the characters . . . it could be done right, or it could be done horribly horribly wrong.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Mar 26, 2003 3:16 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I have been reading about GT for a couple of years and I am very interested in seeing it. Even if its only partially as good as DBZ then as a fan of the series i want to see the characters for a little longer. Yes some times its just better to end a series once and for all. But sometimes you just want to see the characters that you know. So I look forward to seeing it just to have watched the complete series. Now I need to finish seeing all the movies.
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 9:55 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz

Post subject:
GT is just wierd...One fight you should ALL look forward to is the Goku vs. Super 17! thats a good fight, all the other major battles are ok, but the super 17 fight almost owns up to DBZ.
PostFri Apr 11, 2003 9:36 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
DBGT is strange. It killed the series. It sucked. Evil or Very Mad
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostTue Apr 15, 2003 2:49 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: