нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Who thinks Martin_the_Wise is cute?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Who thinks Martin_the_Wise is cute?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who think Matin the Wise is Cute?
Yes
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
dillpops is cuter
60%
 60%  [ 12 ]
Martin Strapped to gouf
25%
 25%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Dread....................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................no comment, other than "WELCOME BACK, OL' BUDDY, OL' FRIEND, OL' PAL!" Mr. Green
PostSat Mar 27, 2004 5:02 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Glomps Dread*

I wish I had FFXI so I could play with you people that play. I might be getting it over the summer . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Mar 27, 2004 10:08 am
sonicboom1

Post subject:
JohnnyPsycho wrote:
Yes, I agree, it would be completely hilarious if you left. Just left. Right now. No, seriously. Leave. Right now.

...dork...

that reminds me, I haven't seen Ranmas_Lady_Half in a long time either (is that how she spelled her name? I forget)...

Here is the thing...you are a highly ranked member so I won't insult you...not a whole lot anyway. But I think it sucks "dis" another member(I won't say another word being that I have ragged on other members, but with reason....at least in my mind). So I will only say this.......why don't YOU leave and learn to respect other members!

As for the Topic question, It's cool that he came back and everything though. From one member to another Martin welcome.

- 'Till the sun rises on a world without Toonami, we remain the first and still the best. ONLY Toonami.

"..Then you break my video game,
Uh, that was you.
I'm on a roll here"

-Megas XLR
PostSat Mar 27, 2004 12:27 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
sonicboom1 wrote:
Here is the thing...you are a highly ranked member so I won't insult you...not a whole lot anyway. But I think it sucks "dis" another member(I won't say another word being that I have ragged on other members, but with reason....at least in my mind). So I will only say this.......why don't YOU leave and learn to respect other members!

As for the Topic question, It's cool that he came back and everything though. From one member to another Martin welcome.

Oh it sucks to dis another member but only ONLY if that member didn't turn out to be an annoying self centered little bitch who's sole purpose for being here was to make our time here more difficult. Did you just notice we/he didn't like Kalma? This is the internet, we don't have to be accepting here because it is so big and so broad it really isn't very hard to find like minded (or ever semi-like minded) to converse with rather pleasantly, if you want to get your kicks out of making a hard time for somebody else-- be prepared to have a hard time in return. Kalma's gone, he isn't coming back and he did it to himself. Go ahead and wish that some of the rest of us members would leave to but it aint going to happen because you want it to.

Oh and btw... JP was away for a pretty damn long time, he just happened to leave and come back before you ever showed up.
PostSat Mar 27, 2004 1:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
Thanks Daik.

:stares at CP: ... *Whacks CP over the head with a giant tuna* Don't grope me unless your female!!!

Sorry I'v been gone so long.. Life sucks atm thats all. I'll try and post more like the old days.

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostSat Mar 27, 2004 1:46 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Sonicboom? Here. http://welcome.twysted.net/ Just go. Don't talk. Just read that. Every word. Then calm your ass down and come back.

Dread, heh, sorry, but I was just so EXCITED to have the mage back! Got a little carried away . . . heh heh . . .

PostSat Mar 27, 2004 1:52 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yes but the ironic thing is, he doesn't play a black mage in FFXI, I do. But enough about that...erm....glad to see you can take a break from the game every now and then Dread.
PostSat Mar 27, 2004 2:53 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
I guess the rumors of you going into a coma and only existing in the realm of FFXI was untrue eh Dread?
PostSat Mar 27, 2004 5:35 pm
KeroMia

Post subject:
Dreadnot wrote:

Sorry I'v been gone so long.. Life sucks atm thats all. I'll try and post more like the old days.

Dread,eh? Funny I barely remember that name... your the guy that was here almost all the time back in the moon docks, right?

Okay, okay just kidding! I remember ya Dready-boy! Wink * super glomps dread* But, really I was just kinda under the impression you had died off somewhere...
PostSun Mar 28, 2004 1:32 am
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
:Blushes at Kero: Dying would have been to easy.. I thought about it.. anyway ^^;

Zechs: FF-XI has been my escape from reality.

Zeranor.. erm.. FDD is the whiniest black mage I have ever seen.. ever.. really.. its true.. you don't play with him every day.. I do.. sooo FDD.. Hows the weather? ~_^

Time to go see what havock I can reap in other areas.

WEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee I'm back!

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostSun Mar 28, 2004 3:45 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ranmas_Lady_Half is studying at University at the moment and she's going to Quebec for a year in the summer! woo!

Anyway, she's busy *giggle* so I have this place to myself!

*spray paints her name on wall*
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostSun Mar 28, 2004 6:05 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSun Mar 28, 2004 5:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Haha, damn, we know where the Gnomes are heading tonight. Sorry Dill, we'll miss you.

PostSun Mar 28, 2004 6:58 pm
Martin_the_Wise

Post subject:
Such a young youthful life to be snubbed out by an army of killer gnomes...
PostMon Mar 29, 2004 12:45 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
*in hiding*

but...

you know...

Doug has given me a new toy to play with *steals sign*
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostMon Mar 29, 2004 10:07 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: