нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Animation Release News/Dates
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Animation Release News/Dates
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
For those too lazy to go to Anime on DVD: Very Happy

The funny thing is that's pretty much exactly why I started this thread.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostThu May 22, 2003 2:27 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
ADV Films has announced the DVD-only release of six anime collections for August: Najica Blitz Tactics: Volume 1; Aura Battler Dunbine: Heroes of Byston Well; Steel Angel Kurumi 2: The Lips of a New Master; Neo Ranga: A Nation Apart; Sakura Wars TV: Crescendo, and Eden’s Bowy: Nowhere to Run Each collection will carry a suggested retail price of between $24.98 and $44.98. Details follow.

Najica Blitz Tactics: Volume 1 includes four complete episodes of the fast-paced and racy "spy-fi" thriller Najica Blitz Tactics. Najica Hiiragi works a double shift as a perfume developer and secret agent. When Najica rescues Lila, Humaritt (android) from a depraved socialite and her machine-gun wielding maids, she and Lila become partners. Together, they thwart a mob hit on the daughter of a judge, defeat an international playboy with a penchant for satellite weaponry, and discover the real reason teenage pop idols are so popular.

Street date: August 19, 2003
Suggested Retail Price: $29.98 (disc only); $44.98 (collector's edition)
Language: English- and Japanese-language, with English subtitles
Extras: Clean opening and closing animation; production sketches; ADV previews. Collector's edition includes custom series art box, sized to hold the entire series, and an exclusive pair of white cotton Najica Blitz Tactics bikini-cut panties.

Aura Battler Dunbine: Heroes of Byston Well is the second DVD volume collecting episodes from the 49-episode anime classic Aura Battler Dunbine. In this four-episode set, Show Zama casts his lot with a band of courageous rebels, and quickly learns that Byston Well is a complex world where magic and mayhem have formed an uneasy alliance. As Show’s journey continues, the brutality of Drake Luft’s war stands in stark contrast to the wonders and beauty of fairyland.

Street date: August 26, 2003
Suggested Retail Price: $29.98 (regular edition); $39.98 (collector's edition)
Language: English- and Japanese-language, with English subtitles
Extras: Production portfolio; clean opening and closing animation; ADV previews. Collector's edition includes a high-quality ("hard") custom series art box, sized to hold the first six volumes of the series

Steel Angel Kurumi 2: The Lips of a New Master, is the sequel to the fan-favorite anime series Steel Angel Kurumi, set in a new century with a new Master and new Steel Angel abilities. In this six-episode collection, another kiss brings Kurumi back to life in the 21st century. Only this time, Kurumi’s got eyes for a new Master: the awkward ninth grade cellist, Nako, who lives at the old shrine with her perky, plotting mother. But Nako’s neighbor Uruka, the spoiled daughter of a multi-billionaire, is jealous, and the girl’s father will stop at nothing to ensure his darling daughter’s happiness—even if it means awakening Kurumi’s long lost sister, Saki, to get her out of the way!

Street date: August 12, 2003
Suggested Retail Price: $24.98
Language: English- and Japanese-language, and English subtitles
Extras: Character gallery; extended episode previews; clean opening and closing animation; reversible cover; ADV previews; and a sexy surprise feature

Neo Ranga: A Nation Apart is the fourth volume of the critically acclaimed anime series, collecting the first episodes of the second season of Neo Ranga. In the new season, Neo Ranga returns, but a warm welcome is the last thing on the Japanese government’s agenda, though there’s not much it can do to move a gargantuan monster with god-like powers. On the fringes, Neo Ranga’s enemies continue their attacks, waging war both in the streets and in the minds of people. Spreading lies, kidnapping loved ones, resurrecting new gods – nothing is off limits when the stakes are this high.

Suggested Retail Price: $29.98
Language: English- and Japanese-language, along with English subtitles
Extras: Production sketches, translator notes, clean opening animation, clean closing animation, ADV previews.

In Sakura Wars TV: Crescendo, the third volume of ADV’s DVD release of the title, the forces of evil are growing stronger—even Mother Nature has turned traitor. The world needs a team of defenders: a dedicated group that will work together in harmony and ace precision; a band that will refuse to give into their petty squabbles and haunting pasts in order to stand strong against the forces of chaos! Unfortunately, all it has is the Imperial Flower Combat Troop. Contains four episodes.

Language: English- and Japanese-language, and English subtitles
Extras: Eight-page printed booklet including production sketches; production notes; clean opening and closing animation; character bios; ADV previews

In Eden’s Bowy: Nowhere to Run, the third volume of the acclaimed anime fantasy series, the quest is complete: they have found the princess. Or have they? When Yorn and his companions finally reach Rubeed, Yorn’s mother has vanished. In fact, the whole town’s deserted—but not for long. Yulgaha orders an army into the city with one goal: capture the princess and kill anyone who gets in the way. The assassins from Yanuess rush to join the fun. Giant claymen, hordes of soldiers—the battle is on! Will our heroes get caught in the crossfire? Elisis is back, but can even her alter ego Seeda save them this time?

Street date: August 26, 2003
Language: English- and Japanese-language versions
Extras: Clean opening and closing animation; a printed insert with character bios; ADV previews

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSat May 31, 2003 9:30 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Anyone know when the Beast Wars first 26 episodes are coming to DVD?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Jun 07, 2003 10:22 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
Only this time, Kurumi’s got eyes for a new Master: the awkward ninth grade cellist, Nako, who lives at the old shrine with her perky, plotting mother.

Ya, that's right. Chicks dig the celli. ^_^
PostSat Jun 07, 2003 10:46 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
And we all know what kind of ladies' man Shinji is...
PostSat Jun 07, 2003 11:42 am
Heero_Yuy

Post subject:
Wow you guys are on top of posting the new releses i guess i don't have to post my list from work. But if you want me to just let me know and i will post the list every time i get it. (I am the anime guru there)
PostMon Jun 16, 2003 12:25 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Go for it.
PostMon Jun 16, 2003 1:27 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
ROCKY & BULLWINKLE & FRIENDS: COMPLETE SEASON 1, a 4-disc set featuring 26 episodes of the classic Jay Ward series, will retail for $39.98 on August 12. The set will include vintage episodes from 1959 (the series ran through '73) featuring Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dudley Do-Right, Mr. Peabody and Sherman, and more. In addition, the collection, which is being promoted in part by Blimpie restaurants, will contain rare Bullwinkle puppet segments that never aired.
PostMon Jun 16, 2003 9:40 pm
Heero_Yuy

Post subject:
Hey!! Here we go
(the things in bold are the ones that i am going to buy)

As of 7/8

.Hack//Sign V3 STD ED 7/15--$29.99

12 Kingdoms/ Shoku 7/29--$29.85

Aura Battler Dubine 7/15--$29.85

Aura Battler Dubine/Box 7/15--$39.85

Bandit King Jing 7/22--29.85

Bandit King Jing/Box 7/22--39.85

Brigadoon V3 8/5--29.85

City Hunter 1C 7/29--$89.99

City Hunter 2C 7/29--$89.99

Detonator Orgun 7/29--$19.85

Devil Lady V6 Victorious 8/5--$29.99

D.N.A.2 Crossfire 8/12--$29.85

Dominon Tank Police 7/29--$19.85

Dragon Ball GT Preparation 7/15--$24.85

Dragon Ball GT Ramification 7/15--$24.85

Edens Bowy 2 Hot Pursuit 7/15--$29.99

Fist of North Star V3 7/29--$24.85

Fist of North Star V4 7/29--$24.85

Full Metal Panic V2 7/22--$29.85

Geneshaft V2 Halo 7/15--$29.85

Genma Wars 3 Tribal Ski 7/29--$14.85

Guardian Of Darkness 7/29--$19.85

Hades Project Zeormer V2 8/12--$19.85

Heat Guy-J Super Android/Box 7/29--$39.85

Heat Guy-J Super Android 7/29--$29.85

Jubel Chan/Collectors Box 7/15--$49.99

Kimagure Orange Road V6 7/15--$24.85

Machine Robo V2 7/15--$19.85

Noir V5/ Terminal Velocity 8/12--$29.99

Patlabor Mobile Police V6 8/12--$29.85

Rahxephon V4 Dissonance 7/29--$29.85

Rune Soldier V3 True Champ 7/29--$29.99

S-Cry-Ed V1 Lost Ground 7/15--$29.85

Sailor Moon Season 1 uncut 7/15--$149.99

Saiyuki V3 7/22--$29.85

Space Pirate Mito V4 7/29--$14.85

Steel Angel Kurumi 2 V1 8/12--$24.99

Super DuperSumos V5 7/22--$12.99

Virgin Fleet 7/29--$19.85

Weathering Continent 7/29--$29.85

Wind Named Amnesia 7/29--$19.85

Wrath of Ninja 7/29--$19.85

X V6 7/22--$29.99

Youre Under Arrest Movie 7/29--$29.99

That's all for now i will up date every tuesday or whenever i get a new list
(There are some perks of being a Anime Guru at a Media Store Very Happy )
PostTue Jul 08, 2003 12:59 am
Heero_Yuy

Post subject:
I have the New List but i am too tired to type it up Check back on Arrow Tues.
PostSat Jul 19, 2003 12:00 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
The preliminary solicitation information has come out for some Bandai titles, so expect these dates to change:

Saber Marionette J Ultimate Collection - 1605 minutes - $199.98 - 08/19/2003

Nobuyuki wrote:
For those too lazy to go to Anime on DVD: Very Happy

Saber Marionette J Collection details (10:00 PM EST): We got in the details tonight from Jerry Chu of Bandai Entertainment about the upcoming Saber Marionette J Collection. This is something that's definitely turning into a limited edition! Due out on 08/05/2003 for $199.95 and containing the two TV series and the OVA series, each Ultimate Collection will be individually signed/autographed by Saber Marionette J character designer Tsukasa Kotobuki! This release is being limited to just 5000 sets, so keep that in mind as you waffle about getting it.

A little help here!!
I did some looking at different websites for the SMJ Ultimate Edition, and this is what they say:
Bandai Entertainment: 08/05
Amazon.com: 08/05
TRSI: 08/19
AnimeCastle: Available Now!
AnimeNation: 08/19
AnimeOnDVD: 08/19

Who should I believe?
PostWed Jul 30, 2003 7:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beefy wrote:
A little help here!!
I did some looking at different websites for the SMJ Ultimate Edition, and this is what they say:
Bandai Entertainment: 08/05
Amazon.com: 08/05
TRSI: 08/19
AnimeCastle: Available Now!
AnimeNation: 08/19
AnimeOnDVD: 08/19

Who should I believe?

Confused
I think I'd go with Bandai's info, since they're the distributor and the ones that issued the press release with the package details. JMHO.

And while I was skimming some other forums:
Quote:
Anime on DVD reports that Pioneer has pushed back the release of Haibane Renmei, Heat Guy J and Mahoromatic OSTs to 08/19/2003, and they've pushed back the second volume of Heat Guy J to 10/21/2003. Meanwhile, Bandai has moved Infinite Ryvius Vol. #1's release to 10/14/2003.

and:
Quote:
Anime On DVD has gotten a list of Pioneer's Late November/Early December releases:

Last Exile Vol. #1 w/Box & Extras - 100 minutes - $49.98 - 11/18/2003
Last Exile Vol. #1 w/Box - 100 minutes - $39.98 - 11/18/2003
Last Exile Vol. #1 - 100 minutes - $29.98 - 11/18/2003
X Vol. #8 - 75 minutes - $29.98 - 11/25/2003
Heat Guy J Vol. #3 - 100 minutes - $29.98 - 12/09/2003
Master Keaton Vol. #4 - 125 minutes - $29.98 - 12/09/2003
Sugar Vol. #5 - 100 minutes - $29.98 - 12/09/2003

PostThu Jul 31, 2003 2:47 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Media Blasters New Title Announcements (08:52 PM EST): The folks at Media Blasters, courtesy of an update at Right Stuf, are looking to have a number of boxes under your Christmas tree this year:

Sadamitsu the Destroyer Vol. #1 - 100 minutes - $29.98 - 12/16/2003
Twelve Kingdoms Vol. #3 - 100 minutes - $29.98 - 11/18/2003
Figure 17 Vol. #2 - 100 minutes - $29.98 - 11/18/2003
Babel II: Testament of the Apocalypse Set - 325 minutes - $39.98 - 11/18/2003
Genma Wars Collection Box Set - 325 minutes - $39.98 - 12/16/2003

Berserk Premium Collection Set - 625 minutes - $139.98 - 11/18/2003

Mirage of Blaze Vol. #4 - 75 minutes - $24.95 - 12/16/2003

Rurouni Kenshin Wandering Samurai Premium Box Set - 810 minutes - $139.98 - 11/18/2003

Samurai Deeper Kyo Vol. #4 - 100 minutes - $29.98 - 12/16/2003
PostThu Sep 04, 2003 1:09 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Rurouni Kenshin Wandering Samurai Premium Box Set - 810 minutes - $139.98 - 11/18/2003

many, many thanks for the specific date on that one nobuyuki...it'd be nice to finally chip away at the big blank space on my shelf specifically reserved for said series...

now i just have to find some money...
PostThu Sep 04, 2003 9:47 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Just saw this on Right Stuf's front page:

ADV's November Lineup!
Here's the latest list of November releases, straight from ADV:

November 4
Dirty Pair: Flight 005 Conspiracy DVD
Sin: Special Edition DVD
Medabots DVD 12
Medabots VHS 12

November 11
Nadesico: Prince of Darkness DVD
Najica Blitz Tactics DVD 3
Sakura Wars TV DVD 5: Stage Fright
Zaion DVD 2: Devastation

November 18
Aura Battler Dunbine DVD 4
City Hunter TV Season 2 Set 2 DVD
Eden's Bowy DVD 5: Eden's War
Rune Solier DVD 5: Fists of Folly

November 25
Angelic Layer DVD 2
Full Metal Panic DVD 5: Mission 05
King of Bandit Jing DVD 4
Pretear DVD 1
Pretear DVD 1 + Artbox
Saiyuki DVD 6: Demon Rising
Slayers Return (Movie 2) DVD
Sorcerer Hunters OVA DVD
Nadia CD Soundtrack 1
Nadia CD Soundtrack 2
Nadia CD Soundtrack 3
Nadia Movie CD Soundtrack
PostTue Sep 09, 2003 9:39 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 2 of 25

Jump to: