нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Movie/TV News
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Movie/TV News
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
SM III looks hillarious, even without the Wayans brothers.

Saban is pure EVIL. Now he's stretching his evil into Germany.

As for two in one offers, it depends. The Matrix sequels could be treated as one big film.
PostSun Aug 31, 2003 1:31 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Thursday, Sept. 11, 2003
Christian Bale Cast As New 'Batman'

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Holy casting news! An ``American Psycho'' has been picked to star as Bruce Wayne in a new ``Batman'' movie.

Christian Bale will don the cape and mask in a film that will chronicle the early career of The Dark Knight, Warner Bros. Pictures announced Thursday.

``Memento'' filmmaker Christopher Nolan will direct the movie, which is set to begin filming in early 2004.

``What I see in Christian is the ultimate embodiment of Bruce Wayne. He has exactly the balance of darkness and light that we were looking for,'' Nolan said in a statement.

Bale, 29, made his breakthrough in Steven Spielberg's ``Empire of the Sun'' in 1987, playing a boy trying to survive in a Japanese-run POW camp in China.

His other credits include ``Swing Kids'' (1993), ``Velvet Goldmine'' (1998) and ``Shaft'' (2000). Bale's most infamous role was as the yuppie serial-killer in 2000's ``American Psycho.''
PostThu Sep 11, 2003 7:19 pm
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
Bad News: Actor John Ritter was died
PostFri Sep 12, 2003 5:01 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
As has singer/songwriter/actor Johnny Cash. Crying or Very sad
PostFri Sep 12, 2003 7:25 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
From Anime News Network

Spielberg to direct Lupin? (2003-09-13 18:39:22)
According to Dark Horizons, Steven Spielberg is apparently considering directing a live-action movie based on Monkey Punch's Lupin the Third anime series. No details are given on the site. Gerald R. Molen, producer of Schindler's List (directed by Speilberg), acquired the live-action film rights to Lupin the Third back in February

PostSat Sep 13, 2003 11:30 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Warner Home Video announced the Nov. 11 release of DVD and VHS versions of the hit film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. The DVD will feature new footage, a gag reel, an interactive effects lab, and commentary from the stars and director.

The DVD will also include an introduction by Schwarzenegger, a "Skynet Database," a "Terminator Timeline," the HBO First Look featurette, a video game featurette, storyboards, costume and production designs, posters, and trailers. Enhanced features for the DVD-ROM include a Terminator 3 game demo and a link to the T3 website.
PostThu Sep 25, 2003 8:41 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
From yahoo.com...

New 'Lord of the Rings' Trailer to Debut
Wednesday September 24 9:56 AM ET

The coming-of-age film "Secondhand Lions" is getting a firsthand box-office boost from the final "Lord of the Rings" movie.

New Line Cinema announced Tuesday it is debuting the first theatrical trailer for "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King" this weekend exclusively before showings of the family comedy, which stars Haley Joel Osment as a young boy raised by two eccentric uncles, played by Michael Caine and Robert Duvall.

The two-minute, 30-second trailer will then debut online and at www.lordoftherings.net on Monday. It will come out later on television.

"Secondhand Lions" opened in theaters nationwide last week and ranked in second place at the weekend box office with $12.1 million.

Promos for hyper-anticipated films have previously been credited with helping sell tickets to films they precede such as the "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" trailer before 2002's "Scooby-Doo" and the animated "The Matrix" short before "Dreamcatcher."

"The Return of the King" is set for release Dec. 17.

Of course, if you looked down at the eternal link of happieness for movie fans thread, you'd notice that the trailer is there in advance.
PostFri Sep 26, 2003 11:19 am
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
Beatdiggga wrote:
From Anime News Network

Spielberg to direct Lupin? (2003-09-13 18:39:22)
According to Dark Horizons, Steven Spielberg is apparently considering directing a live-action movie based on Monkey Punch's Lupin the Third anime series. No details are given on the site. Gerald R. Molen, producer of Schindler's List (directed by Speilberg), acquired the live-action film rights to Lupin the Third back in February

Ha ha ha....We're all dead now.
PostSat Sep 27, 2003 11:18 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
ToonamiL wrote:
Ha ha ha....We're all dead now.

The news isn't 100% confirmed. Don't jump the gun just yet.
PostSat Sep 27, 2003 4:03 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
A source told TheForce.net that Lucasfilm Ltd. has registered the domain name www.revengeofthesith.net, a title which corresponds to an early draft of the script for the upcoming Star Wars: Episode III.

Ownership of the name does not necessarily mean that the title is confirmed, however. Lucasfilm registered several unused domains prior to the release of Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones. But the domain registration combined with reports that the title Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith had appeared on at least one version of the script suggest that it is a working title, according to the site.
PostWed Oct 08, 2003 8:25 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject: ...The Rock is The Terminator?
Several film projects in the works will have to cope without star Arnold Schwarzenegger, who has announced that he will not make any films in the near future so he can concentrate on his new role as governor of California.

According to syndicated columnists Marilyn Beck and Stacy Janel Smith, writer and director John Milius is planning on going forward with the upcoming sequel King Conan: Crown of Iron, with a new actor in the lead role. A source close to the project said that the film will benefit from the recasting, which will eliminate Schwarzenegger's customarily high salary from the budget and make it easier insure the production in exotic locales.

Similarly, Warner Brothers is considering a fourth installment in the Terminator franchise sans Schwarzenegger, according to the Dark Horizons. A source told the site that the governor-elect has recommended wrestler-turned-action-star The Rock to replace him should there be a Terminator 4.
PostMon Oct 13, 2003 6:00 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
Similarly, Warner Brothers is considering a fourth installment in the Terminator franchise sans Schwarzenegger, according to the Dark Horizons. A source told the site that the governor-elect has recommended wrestler-turned-action-star The Rock to replace him should there be a Terminator 4.

Oooh, now that would be a huge notch under the Rocks belt. I'd be interested in seeing how that would work out.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostMon Oct 13, 2003 6:37 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
OY!

I just got back from Kill Bill and I'd very much like to write a detailed sixteen-page review about it...

but the experiance has left me in a state of shock som I'm gonna have to go take a tylenol and a couple tums.

WIGGLE YOUR BIG TOE!!!!

PostWed Oct 15, 2003 7:27 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wrong thread, Zechs.
PostWed Oct 15, 2003 8:04 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
The theatrical trailer for Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat is now available for download.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/thecatinthehat

I must say, it looks entertaining. It looks promising enough to match that of The Grinch, maybe even better. Let's pray for the best.
PostTue Oct 21, 2003 1:29 am
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 24 of 32

Jump to: