нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Movie/TV News
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Movie/TV News
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerbera345

Post subject:
That is one scary ass thought *shudders*
Although the pics for TMNT look pretty damn good.
PostMon Nov 11, 2002 11:00 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject: Bruce Campbell, eh? Yeah, right!
Quote:
Bruce Campbell denied on his official Web site a rumor reported by E! Online that he has been cast as the Lizard in the upcoming sequel film The Amazing Spider-Man. "Despite rumors and what is posted on the Internet Movie Database, I'm not cast as the Lizard in the upcoming Spider-Man sequel," he reported.

Separately, the IGN FilmForce Web site disputed a rumor by E! that either Robert De Niro or Billy Bob Thornton is under consideration to play Doctor Octopus in the sequel, which is being directed by Spidey helmer Sam Raimi. Amazing Spider-Man producer Laura Ziskin told the site that she "can safely deny all of those rumors."
PostWed Nov 13, 2002 1:51 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
well crap. spidey 2 is just sounding worse and worse.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Nov 13, 2002 2:57 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
I knew it they are casting Elton John Wink
PostWed Nov 13, 2002 5:33 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
DreamWorks, Fox, Universal and Revolution have begun a bidding war for two new comedy projects from Keenan Ivory, Shawn, and Marlon Wayans. The first is a project that will see Shawn and Marlon dressing in drag for some unknown reason. The second project will be similar to their SCARY MOVIE films, except that it will spoof sci fi films like SIGNS and INDPENDENCE DAY. A third installment in the SCARY series has also been launched: LORD OF THE BROOMS.

PostTue Nov 19, 2002 1:28 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Four of the five actors to play James Bond were on hand to meet Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Philip, at the 40th anniversary reception of the British superspy's franchise. The event in London's Royal Albert Hall also doubled as a premiere for the new Bond film, Die Another Day, with the venue having been transformed into an ice palace for the occasion.

Joining current Bond Pierce Brosnan were one-timer George Lazenby, two-timer Timothy Dalton, and the only Bond who had as many movies as Sean Connery, Roger Moore. Conspicuously absent was Mr. Connery himself. Lord knows why. (Why the hell wasn't he there? I mean, he's the big legend of the series!)

Also present at the premiere was Halle Berry, who plays Jinx (the latest Bond chick) in DAD, and Madonna, who sings the title song and has a cameo in the picture as a fencing instructor.
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 10:28 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
20th Century Fox has tapped Peter Hewitt (BILL & TED'S BOGUS JOURNEY) to direct the live action adaption of the comic strip GARFIELD. Hewitt will direct from a script by Joel Cohen and Alec Sokolow (TOY STORY). While most of the film, including character Jon Arbuckle, will be live action, Garfield and dog Odie will be total CG. The story will center on the rivalry between the two pets.

PostThu Nov 21, 2002 9:42 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Now that doesn't sounds half bad. The garfield Characters will look alot better in CG than Scooby-Doo did since they are going to have to try to make them look as much like a real animal.
PostThu Nov 21, 2002 4:15 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ugh, Garfield. You look at Bill Waterson, who refused to sell out because it would cheapen the characters of Calvin and Hobbes, and then look at Jim Davis, who hasn't drawn the comic himself since year 5 (they're in, what, year 25 now?) and this whole thing screams "SELLOUT!"

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Nov 21, 2002 4:19 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Ugh, Garfield. You look at Bill Waterson, who refused to sell out because it would cheapen the characters of Calvin and Hobbes, and then look at Jim Davis, who hasn't drawn the comic himself since year 5 (they're in, what, year 25 now?) and this whole thing screams "SELLOUT!"

Exactly why I hate the man (Davis that is). Anyway, not sure exactly where to put this but:

TheUK CNX network is giving a really special lucky viewer the chance to have their name bronzed into the face of society forever in The Guinness Book of Records. The book is looking for someone to break the all-time couch potato record. The curret record for the most time anyone has stared at a television without letting their eyes roam from the screen is forty-six hours, thirty minutes, and 59.1 seconds.

CNX has emormous faith in the laziness of the viewers and is putting out a call for the most promising of today to prove just how easily entertained they are. Three people will be chosen from both the Birmingham and London areas and will be isolated in plastic booths, observed by cameras. The footage will be put online as a live webcast and CNX will cut to live feed from the cameras at 7 pm each day. The contest will take place between Wednesday, December 4 and Saturday, December 7.

For those TV junkies who are not impressed by the prospect of seeing their names in print, many prizes are also being offered, including a plasma screen television, various DVD players, and CD players. Full rules and details are available on the CNX website.

PostFri Nov 22, 2002 1:06 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
new x-men posters: (and the first look at nightcrawler I['ve seen with a good close up)

PostFri Nov 22, 2002 1:14 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Mmmm, black skintight body suits. Very Happy
PostFri Nov 22, 2002 6:37 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
The SCI FI Channel recently signed a two-picture film deal with Bruce Campbell (Evil Dead, Hercules/Xena).The movies covered in the deal are THE MAN WITH THE SCREAMING BRAIN, which Campbell will write, direct, produce, and star in, and EARWIGS, which is about mind control and inspired by the worm creatures in STAR TREK II.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James Earl Jones has revealed he'll once again voice the character of Darth Vader in the third and final STAR WARS prequel.Jones told the TORONTO SUN that Lucas has told him: "When Anakin goes bionic -- that will be in the last five minutes of Episode 3 -- they will hear you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush, and Orlando Bloom (LOTR's Legolas) will star in the DISNEY action-adventure PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN.Gore Verbinski (The Mexican, Mousehunt) will direct film, about a swashbuckling captain (Depp) trying to rescue a kidnapped woman from pirates.

PostSun Nov 24, 2002 4:37 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Alan Burnett has confirmed that he will receive a story credit on the upcoming direct-to-video release Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman.

The movie will be directed by Tim Maltby and Curt Geda.

According to the ToonZone report, Geda will handle the lion's share of the directing chores. He's got experience on most of the Batman related animated shows, and is best known as the director of Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker.

Maltby will be handing some of the action sequences. His previous experience includes working as a storyboard artist on the direct-to-video Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring.

Michael Reaves, who has a writing credit on the well-received Batman: Mask of the Phantasm is writing the screenplay. Reaves has worked on numerous animated shows like Gargoyles, Phantom 2040, Swamp Thing, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and more.

Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman is slated for a Fall 2003 release.

PostMon Nov 25, 2002 11:18 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
DreamWorks, Fox, Universal and Revolution have begun a bidding war for two new comedy projects from Keenan Ivory, Shawn, and Marlon Wayans. The first is a project that will see Shawn and Marlon dressing in drag for some unknown reason. The second project will be similar to their SCARY MOVIE films, except that it will spoof sci fi films like SIGNS and INDPENDENCE DAY. A third installment in the SCARY series has also been launched: LORD OF THE BROOMS.

Not exactly. Sure, there WILL be a third Scary Movie flick, but the Wayans brothers will NOT be in it this time around. Who will be directing it instead?

...David Zucker.

Oh, yeah, and the studio company making this one is still Dimension Films. No rivalry. Sorry.
PostMon Nov 25, 2002 11:48 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 2 of 32

Jump to: