нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - POST HERE AND I WILL INSULT YOU. (lol)
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
POST HERE AND I WILL INSULT YOU. (lol)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stFalcon

Post subject: POST HERE AND I WILL INSULT YOU. (lol)
I guess this means I'm back on the forums.

Here's the deal:
You tell me something about yourself, and I'll make fun of you for it.
GO.

:sax:

edit: Well what a brave bunch.
PostFri Aug 20, 2004 9:22 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
I volunteer at a library and run a web gallery of animated anime gif images.
PostFri Aug 20, 2004 10:43 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
If it were anyone else doing this I'd so delete this thread . . . but because it's ST, I'm oddly entertained . . .

One of my favorite cartoons is Captain Simion and hte Space Monkeys. GO.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri Aug 20, 2004 10:50 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Why doesn't he just use his old acount? It wasn't banned. Somethings fishy here. And wheres his flashy avatar that he always has?
PostFri Aug 20, 2004 10:52 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Maybe he got tired of being the fifth best?

I try to play at least 3 hours (straight) of DDR once a week. Care to guess what my friends and I refer to as a 'tide mark'? And by the way, I'm very good at the game.
PostSat Aug 21, 2004 1:47 am
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
He's probably not the real one. He was always the fifth best, and shall never change in that respect.

I'm still trying to keep the PDF (soon to be PP, standing for "Pink Peckers") CS/TFC/Whatever-we-feel-like-clan on life support.
PostSat Aug 21, 2004 1:56 am
stFalcon

Post subject:
Zechs: Do I even need to do any work here? Every time I talk to you I do this. You're basically the person that other internet nerds look down upon to make them feel better when looking at horribly drawn pedophile satisfaction material, because they know in their nerdy hearts that they don't run a website full of animated gifs of it.

Also, I can come up with better captions for those pictures.
AND HAVE.

counterparadox: I don't even know what the hell that show is. Let me check Google. Wait, no. I don't have to. I remember it now, it's that show on Fox with the primates running a space ship and they were all different species as it looked to reflect their different personalities. That sure was never done before!*

*Except Thundercats, The Land Before Time 1 through Infinity, Beast Wars, Animorphs, Power Rangers...

gfpaperboy22: I remember when you registered. I lost my old account's password, plus there was some techinical fuck-uppery in getting it back, so I decided to just start again. Street cred is forever, no? I mean, especially in an internet forum.

P.S. Did you ever get to that fun period in life called puberty? I hear there's girls there.

John_Bono_lol_underscores_are_funnay:

Well, after 3 hours of DDR, I'ld assume it's some bizarre unholy combination of a stretch mark and skid mark.

Also, you just keep on thinking you're good at the game until some 11 year old Japanese girl comes out of nowhere to whoop you, and makes you want to cry out of every orifice at once. Just keep on thinking that.

Admiral Greer: Pink Peckers? No sir, doesn't get more manly than that. Well, you and the other members of the pink polo shirt brigade for manliness can all get a discount for going to college! It's true! All you need to do is apply for something called a GLBT Scholarship!

Oh, and CS is in videogame terms geriatric, but not enough to be retro.
PostSat Aug 21, 2004 11:13 am
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
stFalcon wrote:
Also, you just keep on thinking you're good at the game until some 11 year old Japanese girl comes out of nowhere to whoop you, and makes you want to cry out of every orifice at once. Just keep on thinking that.

Look who thinks he's clever Dan!

I play FFXI for about 3 hours a day.
PostSat Aug 21, 2004 1:39 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
stfalcon wrote:
P.S. Did you ever get to that fun period in life called puberty? I hear there's girls there.

Yes... that was about 10 years ago...
PostSat Aug 21, 2004 2:22 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well, he's got the sarcastitude to be ST . . .

By the way, saying something's been done before isn't that big of an insult. Look at everything out there, it's all been done before in some form.

PostSat Aug 21, 2004 3:02 pm
stFalcon

Post subject:
Ixidor wrote:

I play FFXI for about 3 hours a day.

Do I really need to pay attention to this thread if you all do the work for me? Assuming you like hacking away at menial enemies that appear randomly in drove in your free time, why not do something useful and stand with a mallet near the exit to the Republican National Convention?

It's been said before: MMORPGS are like a treadmill that makes you fatter.

gfpaperboy22: I'm only basing it on the intelligence in your posts, not any actual picture. Sorry? Sad Can we be e-buddies from now on? Smile Smile Smile

counterparadox: There's nothing wrong with taking a good idea and improving on it. That, combined with ruthlessly suing the pants off anyone else who does the same to their trademarks, made Disney the fatass corporation it is. VOCABULARY WORD OF THE WEEK: IMPROVEMENT.
PostSat Aug 21, 2004 6:09 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
I make the site that you are using to insult people with.
PostSat Aug 21, 2004 8:21 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
TylerL wrote:
I make the site that you are using to insult people with.

And that, ST, is the sweet sweet taste of you having been pwned.

Really, though, what made you come back?

PostSat Aug 21, 2004 10:06 pm
stFalcon

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
TylerL wrote:

And that, ST, is the sweet sweet taste of you having been pwned.

Really, though, what made you come back?

pwned? I wasn't intending on attacking Tyler or Chon (should he still be here). It's hard to hurt the hand that feeds you...I mean the hand that gives you free Apple tech support.

I came back out of boredom and curiosity of how you all were doing.
PostSat Aug 21, 2004 11:42 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
He came back because *pulls out ring* I'm going to propose to him! Bwa ha ha, I need a new husband Twisted Evil
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostSun Aug 22, 2004 9:09 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: